Relax in our Vacation Home - "Amazing Parown" which is located in the heart of Wine Country. Enjoy this 3500 square foot home with a large back yard for entertaining friends and family, including an outdoor pool, spa, barbecue, and fire pit table with lounge chairs, and a game room. The home has a private backyard with mountain views and no neighbors behind. This home is located 2 miles from the start of De Portola Wine Route ( which features 9 of the 40+ wineries in Temecula.
Inside this spacious home you'll find a beautiful upstairs master bedroom with a king bed and master bathroom with soak tub and shower, a 2nd bedroom with twin over double bunkbeds and an additional trundle, a 3rd bedroom with a twin over double bunkbed, a 4th bedroom with a twin over double bunk bed and a full bathroom with tub and shower. Downstairs, the French doors lead from the living room to a wheel chair accessible bedroom with a Queen bed with another 3/4 bathroom and shower attached to it. The living room, family room and entertainment room all have sofas pull out beds that become queen beds. A pack n play is provided that will sleep an infant or toddler.
The newly remodeled kitchen provides all of the conveniences you'll need during your stay. There is a custom breakfast table that seats 6, and a large 10 person dining room table in the dining room. A laundry room with a full size washer and dryer are available for your use if needed.
This home's garage has been transformed into an 600 square foot game room with pool table and dart board. The home features a bluetooth music player, flatscreen tv's, and beautiful wood bar, this place is perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Our spacious vacation rental ( Permit # RVC-250 ) offers every imaginable getaway convenience we could think of to ensure you and your guests have a fabulous time. While this is a relaxing home, you can enjoy the backyard pool, 6 person spa, fire pit table, lounge chairs, and barbecue. Entertain outdoors or in the game room or at the large wooden bar and a beer and wine refrigerator. Enjoy delicious meals at the outdoor eating area under the umberalles on the patio with a view of the mountains.
There are several televisions set up in the home, including a 50" LED TV located in the family room. There is an entertainment center for you to enjoy music indoors or in the back yard, board games in the large hall closet, and toys and art supplies for kids.
We offer a significant number of amenities that are perfect for entertaining friends and family! There is something for everyone, keeping the kids (and adult kids) entertained!
Additional Services (Optional)
We do offer optional additional services that do have additional fees: Extra Guest Fee, Pet Fee, Heating the Pool Fee and Table/Chair Fee. These need to be agreed upon and paid 3 days prior to your arrival and receiving the unique access code.
* Extra guest fees: The base nightly price for the property includes 4 guests. If you are bringing additional guests (up to 16 on this property) we do charge an additional $35 per person per night for all guests staying after 10:00pm. If you entered the accurate number of guests staying overnight during the booking process, it will automatically calculated it into the nightly price and Airbnb will collect the money. However, if you have changes after the booking process, please notify us as soon as possible so we can refund or charge you according to the changes. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Pet Fee: We do charge a $125 pet fee for bringing your pets to the home. It is a one time charge and covers multiple pets and the duration of our stay. This must be settled 3 days prior to your arrival.
* Pool Heating Fee: We can heat the pool at (Gorgeous Amwood, Fabulous Leigh and Stunning Chantemar properties only). The initial cost is $100 for the first day - Check In day (takes about 8 hours to reach 84f) and then $50 per day thereafter (about 4 hours of heating a day). Once agreed upon and paid (at least 3 days prior) we will pre-heat the pool for your arrival. We do ask that you put the heating blanket back on the pool at night after 10 pm.
* Extra Table/Chair Fee: If you want to have a BBQ or Rehearsal Dinner and are having people over for an event, then we do charge a table and chair rental fee (Sorry no outside rentals allowed.). It is $25 per person over and above the number of people staying at the house. So, for example if you booked for 10 guests to stay the night and you want to have a “Rehearsal dinner” for 30, then you will need to pay a Table/Chair rental fee of $25 per additional guest. So additional 20 guests at $25 is $500. We will then provide you with the additional 6 tables (white round tables that seat 5) and the additional 30 white foldable chairs for the rehearsal dinner.
* Please Note: The accurate number of guests, pets, pool heating and so on, MUST be settled upon and paid 3 days prior to your check in date and you receiving the unique access code. We do monitor the property through use of OUTDOOR ONLY cameras on the front door and the backyard as well as Noiseaware for decible noise levels.
* We also need to know how many cars will be parking to ensure our Security Service is notified of your presence.
* We do meet you during the check-in process, to ensure that you understand the use of everything and everything is 100% to your satisfaction.
* We do require that you have read and signed our Vacation Rental Agreement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. This is located on our website ( http://www.calivrbo.com/form/display/79/ ) or Mobile App (Search Cali V R B O LLC.) It does require that you create a separate login account and that you enter your information which will then be automatically added to your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* We do require that ALL vacation renters provide a credit card for the security/damage deposit “Hold.” Much like a hotel, we will NOT charge your credit card but simply place a $500 hold on your credit card upon your check in to the vacation rental. Once you check out and there are no damages or other charges the funds will be released. You will be required to provide the credit card number while completing your Vacation Rental Agreement.
* If paying by credit card the CARD MUST BE IN THE RENTER’S NAME/THE GUEST SIGNING THE CONTRACT (NO EXCEPTIONS). The renter must sign this agreement and must submit a Government ID that matches the name on the credit card. We CANNOT ACCEPT third party payments.
We only have a few rules at our vacation home!
Rule #1: "Mi casa es su casa," but please respect the property and our neighbors. Enjoy yourselves responsibly. Enjoy yourselves responsibly. Be respectful and keep group gatherings reasonable in size and noise level. Riverside County has a 10pm noise curfew which must be obeyed. City of Temecula does not allow "Special Events." So no backyard weddings or parties. For this purpose and your safety and assurance we do have an OUTDOOR ONLY camera to monitor the premises.
Rule #2. We do monitor the number of overnight guests and the prices are based on a daily rate for up to 4 guests. After that you will need to pay an additional fee for each guest per night, including children. Please try to be accurate when you are making your reservation. If you book and end up with more or fewer guests than expected, just let know prior and we can bill you for more or refund for less. If you are unsure of how many guests you will have each night, we encourage you to book with the minimum number of guests (4) through this site. Once booked and you get closer to the trip and you have a better or exact number of guests for each night, we will settle up through our website. This is very important because our cleaning costs vary with the number of people who stay in the house.
Rule #3. Enjoy the heated spa on us (no extra charge). To heat it to 100f, refer to the spa heating section in Guest Guide onsite, online, or on our mobile app. Heating the pool is NOT an option.
Rule #4. The interior of the house is NO SMOKING. We do allow smoking and pets outside, but please pick up after yourself and them. There is an additional $125 pet fee. If you have must have a pet inside the home at night, it must remain in a crate. Please let us know that you wish to do this ahead of time.
Rule #5:. City of Temecula does not allow us to have Special Events.
Rule #6. We have a complete Guest Guide.
The front door has 24hr access with a electronic keypad entry. When you book you will receive your own unique entry code that allows you access the home from 4:00pm on the day of your booking until 11:00am on the day of your checkout.
We do not offer "Early Check-In" but we can offer “Early Access" to the property depending on your needs.
1. If you want to drop off your bags and/or put food in a fridge, you can do that after 11:00am when the previous guests have left. Upon request, we will provide you with a garage door code so that you can open the big garage door and leave your bags and food in the game room. We have a 2.6 cubic ft. refrigerator in the game room for this purpose. The inside of the house will not be ready for you to enter until 4:00pm.
2. If you need arrive early at the property, you may park you car in the street near the home. The only restriction is - Do not park in front of our neighbors home. Then you may have a wine tour company, limo, or uber pick you up and take you wine tasting.
We are less than 3 miles from a whole variety of attractions including the De Portola Wine trail ( which features 9 of the 40+ wineries in wine country, Old Town Temecula, golf courses, hot air ballooning, horseback riding, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall, a variety of types of restaurants, nightlife, and the Pechanga Casino.
We are readily available to ensure your comfort. Our goal is to make certain that you have a fab