*This room is only available for a maximum stay of FOUR (4) nights.* My home is close to FedEx Field (Washington Redskins), public transport (Metro & bus), Washington D.C. . You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
This rental is ONLY for the one room & private bathroom on the third floor. I live in the home, my room is also on the third floor -- sharing the same hallway, but separate bathrooms. There are no pets in the home and none allowed.
No smoking inside or outside the house. No loud noises of any kind ever allowed (including TV, music, talking, etc.)! No showers allowed between 11pm - 6am (noise issue).
*** Please read carefully and ask any questions before you decide to book and the booking is finalized ***
Bright and comfortable room with a queen size bed with a gel memory foam mattress, two windows, and plenty of drawer and closet space for your items. Close to Metro, Washington D.C., and major airports.
The bedroom includes:
• in addition to central air & heating, also a fan and floor heater
• folder with emergency contact info, fast food and restaurants nearby
• HD Smart TV with Comcast Xfinity cable and super-fast WiFi
• full kitchen access with microwave (including beverages and snacks)
• Keurig coffee machine with a large array of coffee and tea including organic options
• a pair of disposable slippers upon request
• nightstand with a lamp
• laptop desk (eating tray)
• towels (bath, wash)
• shampoo + conditioner
• body wash and body lotion
• hair dryer
• toothpaste (disposable toothbrush available upon request)
• shower mat
The space comes equipped with everything that you need for a short- or long-term stay. Amenities include: fruit, bagels or toast, bottled water, and laundry service (additional cost).