Spacious home in upscale South Delhi neighbourhood
Me and my family are looking forward to welcoming you to New Delhi. We live just 1 floor above the apartment and are happy to assist you with anything you need.
Sohina purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Sohina chose New Delhi
Located in a safe area New Delhi where you can easily reach to all the main attractions and sightseeing. The apartment is also close to the airport, just a 20 min ride away.
What makes this Apartment unique
The apartment is brand new, spacious and comfortable.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Great apartment and well furnished. Quiet neighborhood. Produce for sale by vendors on the street.
Sohina was a great host, meeting us outside the apartment. She went above and beyond taking the girls to the tailor. We had a great time.
Perfect Oasis . Owner extremely helpful. Spotlessly clean and spacious. Highly recommend this appar
Oasis in New Delhi! Spacious , clean appartment tastefully furnished. Sohina unobtrusive but extremely helpful, offering advice and direction when requested. Couldn't recommend this appartment highly enough.
Perfect Oasis in a Busy City
Gorgeous, well-furnished apartment in a very beautiful and safe neighborhood in the city. If you're a business traveler like myself, I would highly recommend that you consider this apartment. The cleaning was phenomenal and I received a very warm welcome on arrival. 10/10.
Everything was perfect from arrival to departure. Apartment is exactly like on the photos, clean, quiet and homely.
Thank you Sohina!
Great experience, beautiful apartment
My family and I travel a lot to Delhi and have stayed in many nice apartments. However this place is absolutely the best we have ever experienced and goes straight to the top of our list. We loved the cleanliness of the bathrooms and soft white linen. It was exacly like staying in a 5 star hotel, probably even better because we had so much more space. Sohina and Piero were caring and welcoming. They went an extra mile with everything to make sure we had a great stay and made us feel like locals in Delhi.
There is no other place you should stay in Delhi!
5 star apartment + nice location
I would highly recommend this apartment to all the travellers around the world. We had an amzaing stay and the apartment is even nicer and bigger in reality than seems on the photos. Everything went smoothly with our check-in and we felt like home immediately.
Thanks for making our holiday perfect!
Sarvpriya Vihar is the heart of South-Delhi and is one of the most elite colony with big modern houses inhabited by embassies, foreigners, businessman, army offices, judges, lawyers, doctors, and other people of the top society. Sarvapriya Vihar is a small but very green and secured locality that is well connected with the other parts of the city and has a variety of transportation links to choose from. Metro station is walking distance from here which goes to Gurgaon and CP. Vegetable markets, shops, hotel, hospitals, banks, super markets are all available in this locality.
The Indian capital is a treasure trove for history and culture.
Topping the list are Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site worth a visit for its awe-inspiring architecture and the Qutub Minar complex, both of which you can explore with an audio guide. Worth visiting are the Red Fort, Mughal king Shah Jahan’s palace; Jama Masjid, a red sandstone and white marble structure built in the 17th century;
Lodi Gardens, a great place for a picnic or a spot of exercise;
India Gate, an imposing structure that’s a war memorial for Indian soldiers who fought for the British in World War I;
Garden of Five Senses, a sprawling, 20-acre site with trees, flowers, waterfalls, rocks, sculptures, murals, and spiral walkways;
Parliament area and Diplomatic Enclave, where you can drive around and admire the gorgeous buildings.
If you like to shop, New Delhi has a host of options to choose from.
Markets such as Dilli Haat, Janpath, Khan Market, Chandni Chowk, Mehar Chand Market, Sarojini Nagar, and Lajpath Nagar offer the very best in local products as well as bargain clothes, jewellery, accessories, etc.
If you’re looking for malls, look no further than DLF Emporio (for international and Indian designers such as Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Tod’s, and Tarun Tahiliani), Select CITYWALK (for high-street brands like Zara, Mango, and Aldo) and Ambience Mall (home to The Collective, Diesel, and Kiehl’s, among others).
Cottage Industries Emporium, Janpath. This government-run emporium is the best-stocked and most centrally located, and sells excellent quality goods. Go for Rajasthani slippers, Madras cotton, Kashmiri walnut-wood carvings, Indian textiles, leather accessories, beautiful jewellery, silks, saris and stationery. Items can be packed and shipped home for you. Prices are fixed. Open Mon-Sat, 10pm-6pm.
State Government Emporiums, Baba Kharak Singh Marg. The 22 individual emporia, which make up this shopping area, specialise in crafts from a single state. Prices are fixed, so don't try to haggle. Open Mon-Sat, 10am-6.30pm. Some of the highlights are:
Himachal Pradesh. Soft-textured woollen blankets, decorative shawls, hand-knitted socks, wooden toys and carvings.
Orissa. Ikat fabrics, lunghis, applique work and primitive patta paintings.
Poompahar. Appliqué lanterns, umbrellas and textiles, and glazed Thanjuver pottery. The region is also famous for its traditional stone carvings of gods and goddesses.
Palika Bazaar, Connaught Place. This underground shopping centre accommodates more than 400 outlets. Open Mon-Sat 10am-6pm.The layout is confusing, but it's worth visiting for specialist shops, such as:
- Lal Ehari Tandon, Shop No 20. Shirts and table linen with the famous Lucknow 'Chikan' embroidery.
- Shaw Brothers, Shop No 8. Delhi's best range of high-quality pure Kashmiri shawls at reasonable prices. Pashmina shawls are also good value.
- Handloom House, 9A Connaught Place. Go here for some of the most beautiful silks and handloomed cottons New Delhi has to offer. Choose from millions of rolls of different colours and textures. Open Mon-Sat, 10am-7pm.
- Anokhi Boutique, 5 Santushti Shopping Arcade, Kamal Ataturk Road. Known for its Western-style Indian print clothes and fabric and furnishings; also sells beautiful fabric covered notebooks, diaries and bags. Open Mon-Sat, 10.30am-6pm.
- Fab India, N-14 Greater Kailash 1. A 'family favourite', offering almost any item of clothing you can think of, for all ages. Especially good are the handloomed cotton or silk, traditional Kurta 'pyjamas' for men, women and children. Open Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm.
- Ogaan Boutique, H-2 Hauz Khas Village. A unique mix of designer Indian and Western-style clothes, made in the finest selection of raw plain silks, chiffons and organza, including beautiful antique accessories. Ideal for very special evening wear. A favourite of the Delhi 'It' girls. Open Mon-Sat, 10am-6pm.
TAILORS FOR MEN
- D Vaish & sons C-197, Greater Kailash 1. A gentlemen's tailor for the past five decades, this family-run firm specialises in business suits. The made-to-measure team will also do fittings at your hotel. Open daily,10am-7.30pm.