Have the ultimate Michigan getaway by escaping to ‘Heart 2 Heart,’ a private 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 9 in Gaylord. Surrounded by the natural beauty of the woods, you and your traveling companions will enjoy privacy and relaxation! Experience Michigan's Northern Woods, stargaze from the deck, sit around the campfire and listen to the crackling wood, swish your feet through the falling leaves down a walking trail, snowmobile, and more from this peaceful paradise.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
This cozy house, located in the snow belt and a local golf mecca, is the ideal size for families, friends, or couples traveling together. With a brand new queen-sized mattresses, a bunk bed, and a full-sized bed spread among its 3 bedrooms, as well as 2 bathrooms, the property offers an array of sleeping arrangements that can accommodate any group of 9 or fewer.
Inside, 'Heart 2 Heart' features classic and comfortable furnishings and all of the amenities necessary for the ultimate home-away-from-home experience. The chef of the group will love the fully equipped kitchen for preparing all of your favorite recipes.
Serve your perfect meal on the 4-person table and expandable pullout table, which can seat up to 6 more! During your stay, keep entertained in your downtime by watching one of the 4 satellite televisions. Watch a movie, play a board game, or challenge friends to a game of foosball or air hockey.
Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee or tea at the lovely kitchen table before exploring the nearby trails. After a day spent relishing the outdoors, you'll love relaxing back at home stargazing on the deck, sitting around the campfire and listening to the crackling wood.
Warm up with your loved ones next to the wood-burning fireplace for some quality time telling stories and laughing while the little ones play with all the toys watching their own movie in a nearby room.
From this superb home, you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that the area has to offer. Enjoy a short walk or drive to the lake, hop on your bike and ride on paved trails for miles, or play a round of golf at one of Gaylord's finest golf courses which also offer fine dining restaurants and sports bars.
Go skiing, snowboarding or take a ride on your snowmobile on one of our numerous groomed trails. Access to skiing and snowboarding is only 14 miles away, while unique shops in town are only a short drive away. Regardless of how you spend your time here, you're sure to have a memorable getaway when you stay at this wonderful Gaylord vacation rental house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with blender and George Foreman grill, 2 bathtubs and 2 showers, TVs in every room, VCR, VHS and DVD collection, wood-burning fireplace, foosball table, air hockey table, fire pit, bikes, fishing poles, children's games, child-size pool table, seasonal volleyball and basketball court, Pack-N-Play, changing table, in-unit laundry machines, blow dryer, curling iron, and more!
- Fantastic Gaylord location surrounded by natural beauty! Easy access to hiking, fishing, kayaking, golfing, skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice skating, and more!
- Kid friendly!
- Air conditioner, stay cool!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Cherry Capital Airport - 727 Fly Don't Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686 (~55 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed (max 2) $75 Fee
- Campers and tents allowed with additional $80.00 charge per camper/tent per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Additional fees and taxes may apply