• 5 Acre Estate COMPLETELY PRIVATE
• Over 100 different varieties of well tendered tropical plants
• 45-foot infinity Lap Pool
• Private Tropical Garden Park with Walking Paths
• Sunken Pool Bar for Two
• Integrated Indoor & Outdoor Lounge
• Both bedrooms have Ensuite Bathrooms, Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans
• Spacious Showers with Views
• Comfortable Beds, Pillows & Sheets
• Modern Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops and Breakfast Island
• Covered Rancho for BBQ with an Ocean View
• WIFI Internet
• Portable Bluetooth Speaker
• 54 inch flat screen TV with Hard Drive & Hundreds of Great Movies (no satellite or cable)
• 2 Cell phones for guests
• Outdoor shower with Ocean & Jungle Views
• Security safe
• Electric operated entry gates
• Large Hot Water Boiler supplying Ample Hot Water
• 8 minute drive to closest beach
Gorda Vista has been built and furnished to high specifications. Construction was recently finished in August 2012. The villa has been designed to be the ideal vacation property, which makes the most of its beautiful location. It encompasses this with the concept of outdoor living.
The property is private and has a gated entrance. It is secluded and located on the mountainside surrounded by forested jungle and wildlife. It is at an altitude of 564ft above sea level with cooling breezes off the ocean and mountains. It is ideal for a family vacation, a couple for a honeymoon, romantic get away or an adventure vacation.
The entire ground floor has been cleverly designed to integrate the pool, deck, covered terrace, kitchen and lounge into one outdoor living space. It can be easily changed into separate outdoor and indoor spaces by simply closing the large glazed doors that are on two sides of the lounge wall.
The top floor has two bedrooms, both with air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has a larger balcony with 2 deck chairs and a table to enjoy the best sunrise coffee you have ever experienced as you listen to the jungle “wake.” It also has 2 stand-up balconies offering mountain and ocean views. It has a kingsize bed, a large ensuite bathroom, sandstone shower for two, 2 sinks and a separate toilet room. The second bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and 2 stand-up balconies offering ocean views. It can be used for children or a couple. There is also a comfortable queen-size convertible bed in the lounge.
The 45-foot lap pool with infinity edge overlooks Dominicalito Beach. It has a wider area adjacent to the house with two tiled sunken chairs and a raised table to relax in the pool water whilst sipping your cocktails and watching the sunset into the ocean.
Gorda Vista stands on a 5 acres of private tiered estate with a lower landscaped area with walking paths winding round over 100 different varieties of well tendered tropical plants, herbs and fruit trees which include Papayas, Star Fruit, Mangos, Lemons, Avocados, Mandarins, Pineapples, Oranges, Bananas, Plantains, Cashews, etc. These trees and plants are presently still young and being nurtured but if you find any herbs or fruit ready you are welcome to eat them.
The location of the property will make your vacation easy as the local stores, banks, restaurants and amenities are only a 15-minute drive away. There are a great variety of tours, activities and adventures for all ages and levels of excitement. They are all just a short drive away and can be booked and arranged by us.
Bed linen and towels for both bathroom and pool provided.
The villa is easy to reach with only a scenic 125 miles or 201 km drive from San Jose international airport (Juan Santamaria) on the newly constructed highways.
• You will need to rent a 4x4 vehicle to access the property and to enjoy the southern Pacific zone of Costa Rica