Tucked away among stately historic homes and just blocks from Paseo de Montejo--Merida’s grand boulevard-- is this breezy restored traditional home with lush gardens that bring calm and relaxation to up to 7 guests.
Traditional details like a large lap pool in a private walled courtyard combine with modern amenities like WiFi and flatscreen TV for a perfect retreat.
Follow the Yucatecan breezes as they carry the scent of tropical flowers through the plant-filled corridor of this airy, easy, tile-floored home.
Awake refreshed in one of the two master suites, both with A/C and hotel-quality bedding and amenities. Slip out to the courtyard to welcome the day with coffee under the achiote tree and an invigorating swim in the large lap pool.
When you return from the day’s adventures, this secluded, tranquil space will welcome you back, and the home’s modern sliding doors make it easy to indulge in the Yucatecan style of indoor-outdoor living.
Lounge in a hammock under the shade of mature trees, take a dip, make some ceviche in the modern kitchen, and then pull the gang away from the living room’s flatscreen to gather for drinks in the patio and drink a toast to Montejo!
Explore the best restaurants, shops, bakeries, and markets on iconic Paseo de Montejo--the Champs-Élysées of Mérida. Your home is also blocks away from Paseo de Montejo, where Noche Mexicana takes place each week . Indulge in some Yucatecan street food, then relax and people-watch in Parque Santa Ana
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience Yucatecan life in a handpicked home from Remixto. As hosts who love the Yucatan and our unique portfolio of homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about the home, grounds and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups and transportation to beaches, archeological ruins, nature tours, and more.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A home environment that reflects the diversity and unique history of Yucatecan culture, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Historic, the premiere vacation home specialist of the Yucatan peninsula. Our colonial style-meets-modern convenience homes are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guest to an authentically Yucatecan vacation experience.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.
9. An additional refundable pet deposit of $300 USD will be collected at the time of booking.