|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Be a special guest to a lovely A-frame chalet perched high on the Mogollon Rim. Sleeps 6-8. This is not a typical rental but our private retreat providing all the comforts of home for a long-remembered getaway. Besides all the basic 'must haves' this cozy 3 bed, 3 full bath with grand loft/play area features much more. Breathtaking views from every window. Authentic wood floors and ceilings, stunning secluded wrap around deck with panoramic views, BBQ and 6 person hot tub. Wood burning fireplace. High powered telescope - see and touch the stars.
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Queen size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD
* If you're looking for more than 6 on a bed, we do have a luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. 10% extra rental fee per night for each soul above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. Pets are welcome with no pet deposit fee --- as long as they deposit outside. :-)
8. Check in is at 4 pm. and Check out is at 11 am. Unless owner can accommodate otherwise
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
This cabin is situated in the Portal IV neighborhood, which is an upscale neighborhood in Pine. The cabin really felt like home, as opposed to a sterile rental property with no character. The views from the deck (and jacuzzi) are amazing! Watch the sunset over the forested mountains from the jacuzzi. Our kids loved the loft bedroom. Great proximity to everything in the Pine/Strawberry area. The owners were very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend this cabin, even if you are looking in Payson (15 min drive). One more thing--the star-gazing in Pine is among the best in the country, so take advantage!
We just got home from our second stay at this property. The cabin is beautiful, well cared for and Julia provided all of the information we needed. Such a relaxing getaway with everything you need to have a great trip!
We enjoyed a 3 night getaway from all the stress we left behind. Julia is a hoot and was very responsive to all inquiries. We enjoyed our daily walks through the neighborhoods and the star gazing was unbelievable! Beautiful view of snow on 4 peaks and the overall views were everything we hoped for. Peaches (our shitz-poo) alerted us to an additional visitor our last night - the biggest wild boar one could imagine. The cabin was very comfortable and relaxing...our only regret was we couldn't stay longer! Thanks again Julia for adding to the fun! We look forward to a return trip!
It was a lovely house with a lovely hottub. Will be back!
This property was quaint, clean and super comfortable. It had all the amenities you could want or need. Everything was organized and hidden away and available as needed. There were bikes and scooters for the kids and plenty of room for the 7 of us. Julia was super communicative and helpful! We loved this neighborhood, and will for sure stay here again. Thanks Julia for opening your home to us.
I kidnapped my husband for a surprise birthday weekend trip to this comfortable cabin in the hills above Pine, AZ. We enjoyed the wide deck, warming hot tub and the expansive views across Tonto National Forest, especially toward the snow-covered Mazatzal Mountains. The cabin is very comfortable and tastefully decorated. While it was just the two of us on this trip, we could imagine making a future visit with another couple or with family, making use of the large bedroom suite on the loft level. The owners have a pantry stocked with the basics (spices, staples, pasta), which is most thoughtful. Instructions about how to operate everything were clear and helpful. Checking in was very easy. The only down side we experienced, and it is definitely minor, is that despite a cleaning fee being described as part of the rental fee, we were asked to clean out the fireplace, strip the bed and a few other small tasks. This has not been the practice in other places we've rented. Still, the chores took no more than 1/2 hour total, so it wasn't a major issue. We definitely recommend the cabin to others wanting a relaxing, quiet, peaceful, beautiful getaway.
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.