|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Be a special guest to a lovely A-frame chalet perched high on the Mogollon Rim. Sleeps 6-8. This is not a typical rental but our private retreat providing all the comforts of home for a long-remembered getaway. Besides all the basic 'must haves' this cozy 3 bed, 3 full bath with grand loft/play area features much more. Breathtaking views from every window. Authentic wood floors and ceilings, stunning secluded wrap around deck with panoramic views, BBQ and 6 person hot tub. Wood burning fireplace. High powered telescope - see and touch the stars.
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Full size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD
* If you're looking for more than 6 on a bed, we do have a luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. 10% extra rental fee per night for each soul above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. Pets are welcome with no pet deposit fee --- as long as they deposit outside. :-)
8. Check in is at 4 pm. and Check out is at 11 am. Unless owner can accommodate otherwise
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
Amazing location, great views and all the amenities you could hope for! Great place for a weekend retreat or to recharge from city life. We will certainly be scheduling another visit this Spring and look forward to staying longer this time! Thanks for a lovely time!
Had a fantastic time with my Mom and sisters. We put up a Christmas tree and lights on the banister... It looked beautiful.
We much enjoyed our time at the cabin - it was a great way to reconnect and get some rest. Cozy and well stocked, the highlight was certainly hot tubbing by starlight! While we were there alone this time, we will certainly return with family and friends!
My husband, in laws, toddler and dogs had a wonderful stay at this cabin. It is really spacious and well equipped. The neighborhood is quiet and star gazing was amazing. We enjoyed being in Pine and were close to hiking.
We highly recommend this cabin and look forward to staying again.
This is our 4th time staying and we just love the location, the deck, the hot tub, the fireplace and the overall layout. Since we usually stay in the warmer months we had not seen any elk in our previous trips. But this time we saw several herds of elk and a few random black-tailed deer. We always enjoy the town for lunch and local people. The Randall House was great for breakfast and The Country Inn has amazing Pizza. Recommend viewing Tonto Bridge from both sides (if going through is too treacherous:)) and find a spot for sunset on the rim.
The stars are amazing. We will be back. Thanks again Julia, we always appreciate your hospitality.
KS and family Scottsdale
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.