|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Be a special guest to a lovely A-frame chalet perched high on the Mogollon Rim. Sleeps 6-8. This is not a typical rental but our private retreat providing all the comforts of home for a long-remembered getaway. Besides all the basic 'must haves' this cozy 3 bed, 3 full bath with grand loft/play area features much more. Breathtaking views from every window. Authentic wood floors and ceilings, stunning secluded wrap around deck with panoramic views, BBQ and 6 person hot tub. Wood burning fireplace. High powered telescope - see and touch the stars.
After a day of hiking, horseback riding, fishing, golfing, antiquing, sledding, swimming - or nothing - relax and bask high in the crisp mountain air surrounded by Manzanita and Pine. Of course, be prepared for unannounced neighbors - Eagles, Deer, Elk, Humming Birds, and other occasional critters. Be sure to visit Christopher Creek, Tonto National Bridge, Fossil Creek and the nearby Goat Farm and Fish Hatchery. For those spunky folks, the Mazatzal casino is 20 minutes away in Payson along with bars that sprinkle between Payson, Pine and Strawberry.
Now for the particulars:
* Master Bedroom. Cal-King bed. Full bath en-suite. French doors open out to deck and hot tub.
* Second Bedroom. Full size bed - romantic french decor.
* Full size downstairs Guest bathroom.
* Upstairs Third Bedroom and Grand suite/loft area with full en suite bath. Queen size very comfy log bed. 2 couches. Big screen TV. DVD
* If you're looking for more than 6 on a bed, we do have a luxury Queen size raised blow-up beds. Yes the LOFT is that big !! Great for kids sleepovers.
* Full kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, utensils, etc)
* Fully stocked pantry
* Washer / Dryer
* 2 TV's (upstairs is a big screen) DVDs, Direct TV
* Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Central air and heating
* Propane BBQ
* Sheets, linens, towels etc....
Remember this is not a sparsely decorated rental. Its our family vacation home. We'd love to share it with you !
1. Minimum 2 night stay
2. 10% extra rental fee per night for each soul above 6
4. For extended rental inquiries, rate reductions may apply (e.g. weekly rentals etc)
4. Unless otherwise agreed, 50% deposit upon reservation. Non-refundable within 30 days of Rental Period
6. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee
7. Pets are welcome with no pet deposit fee --- as long as they deposit outside. :-)
8. Check in is at 4 pm. and Check out is at 11 am. Unless owner can accommodate otherwise
8. Holiday rates may apply. Please contact the owner
My husband, in laws, toddler and dogs had a wonderful stay at this cabin. It is really spacious and well equipped. The neighborhood is quiet and star gazing was amazing. We enjoyed being in Pine and were close to hiking.
We highly recommend this cabin and look forward to staying again.
This is a beautiful cabin with everything one could need for a quite weekend away from it all, yet close enough to Payson if you need to go out to eat or do some local shopping. The Pine Deli was close by and very good (super friendly people). Loved this stay and will definitely attempt to book again in the future.
Such a great cabin. Clean. Everything you need to be comfortable. Amazing views. We saw a total of 5 elk. 3 bedroom, 3 bath. Just fantastic. We will be back.
Great cabin amazing views perfect location. The gated community was really nice. Everything in the cabin was perfect, had everything you will need. It was very clean, We loved our stay. The deck was also amazing and had the breath taking views! The one and only down fall (BUT it did not ruin our stay) the hot tub had a bad odor. We tried enjoying it once but the smell was just too over powering. My husband said it smelled like someone gave their dog a bath in it. But over all the cabin is really nice, everything we were looking for. We are already looking at dates to go back! 🙂 Thank you again.
Everything exceeded our expectations. A parade of Elk greeted us our first night, and bunnies, birds and lots of cute critters all around. Sunrise and sunset from the deck were from a painting. And at night, you can see the entire universe. The cabin is so cozy and comfy. Felt so at home. Didn't want to leave and cannot wait to come back. This was the perfect getaway to celebrate our anniversary, but we may just have to make up any reason to return. The owner is so sweet, very responsive and just wonderful to work with. Thank you for sharing your little slice of heaven with us!!!
The cabin was as advertised. Vary clean and functional. The owner was vary helpfull, she responded both times when I reached out to her during the stay. I would return to this property.
Pine is only 1 1/2 hours from phoenix and scottsdale. Our lovely a-frame chalet is perched high on the mountains. Attractions include:
- tonto national bridge state park (7 minutes away)
- strawberry's famous fossil creek ( 12 minutes away)
- fossil creek creamery and goat farm ( fabulous !!)
- numerous hiking, biking trails
- antique shops and local art festivals
- fishing on pristine lakes
- horseback riding
- relaxing !
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Seasonal Rates apply. Please contact owner for prices.