WELCOME TO PARADISE
Pamper all your senses at this beautiful and modern Caribbean private residence with a luxurious ocean view in the paradisiacal town of Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic. The duplex is located within a private residential complex with 24 hour surveillance known as the Bonita Village Residence, a mere 200 feet from Las Ballenas Beach, one of the Caribbean’s finest beaches. Only five minutes away, at the Fisherman’s Village (Pueblo de Los Pescadores) fine-dining, bars and dance clubs await. The experience offers never ending fun, adventure and relaxation for your entire family and the generation of treasured memories to last a lifetime.
The Bonita Village Residence is strategically located at the end of Las Ballenas Beach, connecting its surroundings to a wonderfully preserved lush tropical garden, with a 105 foot ocean view swimming pool , an extraordinary panoramic view of the mountains, and an charming river that kisses Las Ballenas Beach right across from the entrance of this marvelous complex.
Sit back and relax and enjoy the tranquility on your private ocean view terrace while our personal chef, with the freshest of ingredients you yourself have brought, prepares for you the perfect breakfast experience tailored to your tastes.
A SPACE CREATED TO DELIGHT ALL YOUR SENSES
This elegant apartment has a total of 1880 sq ft of interior space where every corner is impeccably decorated, in oak, Italian marble, and exquisite finishes to create a sublime atmosphere of romance and peace.
2 BEDROOMS: All bedrooms have air conditioners, plasma TV, cable/ satellite, ceiling fan, Wi-Fi
• Master bedroom: King size bed, private bathroom, walk-in closet and safe box.
• 1 secondary bedroom: Two Queen Size beds, walk-in closets, private bathroom.
LIVING ROOM AREA
1 rattan three seat sofa and 2 love seats, beautiful coffee table, ceiling fan, radio and marble floor.
DINING ROOM AREA
• A unique dining room table for six made of river stone granite.
KITCHEN AND EATERY
• High-end kitchen with pantry, fully equipped with stove top, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender.
• We suggest you treat yourself to the services of a personal chef (Traditional island meal US$35.00 per meal)
PRIVATE GARDEN AREA
• 1 rattan six seat sofa with parasol
• BBQ for grilling the freshest catch of the day.
• The residence also has an exterior 105 ft swimming pool located in the garden facing Las Ballenas beach.
• Fully equipped gym on premises.
FIVE STARS SERVICES IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN PRIVATE SPACE
• Breakfast prepared by our personal chef each morning at the hour of your convenience from 7 am to 10.30 am (groceries not included)
• Daily cleaning service and concierge services (such as grocery shopping, dinner reservations, book trips or activities, buy fresh fish caught daily on the beach, get the freshest fruit and vegetables prepared to your personal liking, help with luggage or even buy candles and flowers- it’s all included at no additional cost.
• Equipped Laundry & service room.
PRIVATE AND SECURE
• The property is located within the confines a private gated residence with 24 hours surveillance.
• Taxi services to Airport and bus station are available at an additional charge to Samana, El Catey International Airport (AZS) only 25 minutes away, and Santo Domingo, Las Americas International Airport (SDQ) about 2 hours away using the new scenic Boulevard of the Americas highway.
SPECIAL HONEYMOON PACKAGE
Perfect to enjoy an intimate getaway for a couple looking for privacy and romance for an unforgettable honeymoon experience. This package includes a complimentary bottle of fine wine, a relaxing massage, a delicious cuisine prepared by a professional chef, and enjoy a bit of adventure with a 4 wheel available for an entire day to ride along the beach into Fisherman’s Village (Pueblo de los Pescadores).
THE CLOSEST YOU WILL GET TO NATURAL BEAUTY AWAY FROM HOME
At the Villa Ribera Mar, we feel it is our duty to do our part to protect the environment. We make every possible effort to reduce waste, be respectful of all life forms and conserve our use of energy and water as much as possible.
Solar panels produce our own eco-sustainable power, and energy-efficient bulbs illuminate our complex on the inside as well as the outside.
In our effort to reduce water consumption while at the same time offering our guests the best services, we change your towels every other day, and the bedsheets every three.