Enjoy the perfect Miami retreat when you settle into this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom ranch-style home in the upscale neighborhood of Pinecrest Village. Situated a few miles inland from the coast, this welcoming vacation rental house sleeps 6 adults and 2 children, is loaded with character and grants you and your companions a private pool, plenty of living and bedroom space, and convenient access to all of Miami's hot spot attractions!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Pullout Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Full Beds
This 3-bedroom, 3-bath home has been completely redone for 2018. It spans 2,400 square feet and is thoughtfully laid out, giving you and your traveling companions plenty of space to spread out and enjoy the kind of relaxation and fun that only Miami can deliver.
Located within the stylish and sought-after Pinecrest Village neighborhood, you'll feel right at home surrounded by beautiful properties and lush greens! This home's best amenity is the large, lush backyard oasis-like setting with plenty of patio seating for your group and a newly resurfaced and sparkling fabulous outdoor pool. It's the perfect for an evening after a day of sightseeing, shopping, or playing on the beach.
Relax and unwind with your friends by taking a refreshing dip and sipping cocktails as the Miami sun sets. On especially hot days, you can soak up some relaxation inside as you sink back into the cool leather couches in one of the 2 living areas and watch your favorite shows on one of several large TVs equipped with DirecTV.
The kitchen and dining area join together allowing you and your company to share in every minute of your vacation. It's the perfect spot to 'set up camp' for your Miami adventure!
Since the top reasons to visit Miami are its beaches, shopping, nightlife and vivacious atmosphere, you're poised for all the best the area has to offer from this property. Pinecrest is next door to Coral Gables and, just a 5-mile drive north, you'll be in Coconut Grove for all the best shopping, dining and entertainment in Miami.
The best beaches in Miami are all within 15-20 miles from the home. Don't miss South Beach and Key Biscayne while you visit. Also nearby is the Palmetto Golf Course and Miami Zoo. Not only that but, in a 45-minute drive, you can get either North to Ft. Lauderdale or South to Key Largo and the beginning of the Keys!
However you and your companions choose to spend your time on this Miami vacation, you can rest assured you'll be making the most out of your stay at this great just updated ranch-style home, equipped with all the things you need to enjoy your time with your loved ones.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 2 living areas, a large outdoor patio with dining area, private pool, 1 console-sized TV and 3 LED TVs, DirectTV, free WiFi, and much more
- The home is located in the upscale neighborhood of Pinecrest Village and offers privacy in the lush green backyard, and is surrounded by beautiful homes close to grocery stores
- Fantastic location just 5 miles from Coconut Grove offering great dining, shopping, and nightlife. Only 12 to 15 miles from Key Biscayne and South Beach, and 45 minutes away from Key Largo. It's within 5 minutes of Palmetto Golf Course and 15 minutes of the Miami Zoo!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Miami International Airport - 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (~15 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- This is an upscale residential neighborhood, no parties, events or large gatherings. Violation of this rule will result in eviction without refund.
- Willful or neglectful damages caused while in residence will be charged to travelers credit card
- Excessive cleaning fee will be charged to the traveler if extra cleaning is required due to their visit
- Occupancy restricted to the number of persons included in the original reservation.
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please be aware that, for security purposes, there are cameras facing the home's door to see who enters and exits