Located in South Alburgh, charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath direct Lake Champlain waterfront property. Across the bridge from North Hero, convenient to many local attractions. Home accommodates and sleeps 7 people (4 adults, 3 children maximum), available from May 05, 2018 thru October 13, 2018. (7) night minimum stay, Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals. Surrounding property is very private, large deck and enclosed porch for your lake view enjoyment. Easy canoe launch from property, boat ramp available, no boat dock available for our property. Burlington VT is 40 minutes south, Montreal is 60 minutes north. Local area is full of great summer activities and exploration. North Hero, Isle La Motte, St Albans all conveniently located to our home. This is a NON SMOKING property.
• Guest Check-in – 3pm
• Guest Check-out – 11am
• Please leave keys upon exiting in the key box located at the front door – House Entry/Exit password code will be given upon guest booking.
• 2nd key is for padlock around 2 outdoor chairs (Side Yard), and Canoe (Underneath Deck) Please relock padlocks for both chairs and canoe when exiting property.
• Life Preservers are available and located under canoe (3 Adults, 1 Child), Paddles are hanging under deck in visible hooks. **Note** Canoeing and swimming are at guests own risk. No Diving off the deck or shore rocks. Easy launch for canoe, boat launch ramp available, no dock installed for this property.
• House water is drawn directly from the lake, please only use for showers and bathing. For cooking and drinking purpose, please use jug/bottle water obtained by Dollar General or any other convenience/grocery store.
• Television Cable – Direct TV – Living Room/Master Bedroom - **Please leave remotes in the appropriate rooms with the television sets**
• Please remove any personal food items at the end of your stay and place in the trash receptacle. Aluminum Garbage cans (3) are located in the back of garage and secured with bungee cords. Please always bungee cord the top of can tightly as we have some hungry racoons in the neighborhood. Refuse and trash will be removed at the end of your stay from the Aluminum receptacle.
• All appliances, pots, pans, flatware, dishes, glasses, gas grill, grill utensils are for your use during your stay. Please always make sure the propane tank is shut off after each use of the gas grill.
• Sheets, Bath Towels, Beach Towels are provided for your stay.
• Paper Towels and Toilet Paper are provided for your convenience.
• All swimming, use of canoe, and any other lake activities is at the risk of the guests and any other persons on the property. We are not responsible for any mishap or accident during the length of your stay.
• Plattsburgh, NY 45min, Burlington, VT. 45min drive from our home.
• Montreal, Quebec is 60min drive from our home. Remember your passports!
• Cleaning Service will be provided upon the completion of your stay to ready the home for the next guests.
**Seasonal Rental 2018 available, please ask for details**
$ 500.00 security deposit required, returned upon inspection of the property within 7 days of guest checkout.