**Please note that other units are available for rent on the property, and there may be other travelers present during your stay**
Pack your bags for a rejuvenating Jamaican getaway when you book this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental apartment that comfortably sleeps 6! Nestled in a lovely, gated community overlooking Falmouth Harbor just 15 minutes from the lively town, this lovely home guarantees a relaxing retreat!
Your vacation begins the moment you drive through the charming gated community and up to the charming home, with a private white gate surrounding the property to ensure extra privacy. Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by the spacious front porch, inviting you right up to the front door of the delightful yellow house. Inside, the front unit apartment features homey decor, comfortable furnishings, and windows illuminating each room. From the comfy couch in the living area beckoning you to sit back, relax and watch TV, to the fully-equipped kitchen encouraging you to show off your master chef cooking skills, you'll feel right at home in this humble abode! The comforts of home continue in the bedrooms, where cozy beds await to give you many great nights of sleep.
Start your Jamaican mornings the right way, as you wake up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the front porch looking out on the neighborhood street. Spend those sunny days exploring everything that Falmouth has to offer, from the splendid rivers and waterfalls to the unique shops in town. For lunch or dinner, try the local cuisine at one of the nearby restaurants or prepare your own delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. End your evenings relishing in Falmouths' nightlife before retreating to your beds to rest up for the next exciting day!
Tucked away in a quiet gated community, yet still amazingly close to many local attractions, this unit truly gives you the best of both worlds! Not only does the community overlook Falmouth Harbor, which historically once welcomed nearly 30 ships every day, but it is just 15 minutes from the town of Falmouth which contains many unique Georgian-style buildings. While in town, explore the local shops and take the time to sample the more than 300 locally cooked jerk recipes! No trip to Falmouth is complete without visiting the stunning Dunn's River Falls, a terraced, giant set of limestone stairs measuring up to about 180 feet tall and 600 feet wide that plunge right into the sea! If you're seeking a romantic, adventurous date, board one of the 30-foot bamboo rafts on the Martha Rae River, sitting back to enjoy the splendid tropical scenery. Also be sure to tour the Rose Hall Greta House and take a trip to Chukka, where you'll find zip lining adventures and 4-wheeler estate tours! No matter what you choose to do while in Falmouth, you're bound to have an unforgettable vacation while staying at this amazing rental apartment!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, front porch, cable TV, wireless internet access, provided beach towels and more
- Spectacular location - Right by Falmouth Harbor, just 15 minutes from the town of Falmouth, 30 minutes from the Montego Bay Airport, and other popular attractions, including Dunn's River Falls, the Rose Hall Greta House, Chukka, and the Martha Brae River!
- Transportation from the airport to the home is available via a private driver, who can also help with any local transportation or questions. Pricing for these services will be coordinated directly with the driver upon pick-up. You will receive more information about how to contact the driver 2 weeks prior to your scheduled arrival
- A loaner cell phone is available upon request to use locally at no extra charge (guests just need to add local prepaid minutes - online top-up available for convenience)
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Den can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed, excluding service animals
- No events, parties or large gatherings allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Should you need additional space, 2 other units are available for rent on the same property. Please inquire with Evolve for further details and availability
- Additional fees and taxes may apply