**Special rate for weekly bookings!!!**
Experience a country style of living while having easy city access when you stay at this lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Forth Worth vacation rental house! Featuring sleeping space for 8 guests, modern amenities, and a gorgeous lake setting, this property proves that everything is bigger and better in Texas!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Front Living Area: 2 Twin Beds | Second Living Area: Queen Pullout Couch
Situated along the calming waters of Lake Worth, this inviting Fort Worth home is an ideal destination point for a small family looking for a simple, relaxing escape. The property gives off an out-in-the-country vibe, with lush green trees surrounding every corner and a private dock behind it.
The engaging interior offers sleek laminate floors and contemporary decor throughout each room for a pleasing and comfortable atmosphere. The bright and fully equipped kitchen is prepared to help dish out whichever culinary creations you whip up, while the roomy living area will grant you and your loved ones a pleasant unwinding spot at the end of your day.
Additionally, you'll find all the necessary conveniences of home provided here, including dishware and flatware, central air conditioning and wireless internet access.
Kick your day off on a high note by curling up in the morning with a warm cup of coffee and a good book in the living room overlooking the rippling waters of the lake. Post about your vacation on all of your social media apps utilizing the free wireless internet access, or log into your Netflix account to stream all your favorites on the appealing 40-inch flat-screen TV in your downtime.
Bring your personal boat and step right into it from the dock's ladder for a day on the water. If it's a bit nippy out, warm up by the cozy wood-burning fireplace as you share laughter and memories with your companions.
On a comfortable evening, prepare a succulent meal in the kitchen and take it outside to the private outdoor patio to dine and watch the numerous fishing boats drift by looking for a catch. End your day by gathering around the fire pit roasting some marshmallows with your group for an unbeatable conclusion to the night.
From the property's charming location, an abundance of activities and attractions are easily accessible! About 20 minutes away, you'll run into downtown Fort Worth, where a hip culture of restaurants, bars, and shopping liven up each street, providing endless fun for everyone.
You'll also have direct access to the Fort Worth Nature Center Refuge, only 9 minutes away, where you can spend hours exploring over 25 miles of hiking trails through prairies, forests and marshes with various wildlife including buffalo, prairie dogs, otters and more!
If you want to stay on property, the private dock in the backyard leads you down to Lake Worth, where you can try your hand at fishing or just sit back and watch the boats lazily float by. Whatever your heart desires, you can rest assured that this adorable Fort Worth vacation rental home will fulfill them.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include flat-screen 2 TVs with internet streaming and DVD player, free WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, dishware and flatware, central air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, fire pit, private furnished patio, dock with connected ladder, and much more
- Portable Pack-n-Play provided for any guests bringing children
- Tie your personal boat to the private dock and utilize the conveniently connected ladder to step right into your boat!
- Also feel free to use the 4-person paddle boat that is located on-site!
- Private location along Lake Worth! Enjoy easy access to fishing, sightseeing, shopping, and restaurants!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please keep the protective pad and tablecloth on the antique dining table - particularly when in use. You will find more tablecloths in the middle drawer on the left facing the kitchen sink
- $10 Extra Cleaning Fee (Beyond 6 guests, maximum 8 allowed)
- Please note that, if your party exceeds 6 guests, a fee of $5 per person, per night will be charged (maximum 8 guests allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply