Overlooking the peaceful lagoon of Papetoai, this villa provides a refuge for easy living along with Balinese design.
The decorations are inspired by the Four Seasons Hotel in Bali and Indonesian culture. A hardwood deck runs the length of the house. There is also an outdoor dining table, lounge chairs for sunbathing, and a plunge pool for cooling off on hot days.
The beach is located directly in front of the villa, where the calm waters are perfect for snorkeling or swimming to start the morning off right.
The living room and master bedroom open directly onto the deck and magnificent view, but can also be closed with large sliding glass doors.
The villa is a paradise for honeymooner.
* 2 Open Living Rooms onto the deck beachfront.
* Open fully Equipped kitchen with a bar and sea view
* Master bedroom ensuite with queen size bed, shower room, dressing room, A/C and Sea View.
* 1 Double bedroom with mountain view and a terrace and A/C.
* 1 Twin bedroom with A/C, Mountain view and large private terrace, possibility of 2 extra single mattress for 2 kids.
* 1 Shower room with toilet
* Terrace on the Seaside partially covered.
* Spa on the Seaside Terrace
* Direct access to the beach from the terrace.
* Fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, stove, water cooler, dishwasher.
* Bose Dock for Iphone.
* Washing machine
* Beds made at your arrival
* A bath towel & a towel per person.
* Parking in the garden or garage.
* free Wifi, Internet access
* Fresh fruit basket
#Available for an extra charge
* Airport/Ferry pick up 60$
##The Villa is located:
* On the beach
* 5 min grocery stores, and restaurants (Papetoai village)
* 8 min from Petit village (Supermarket, restaurants and shops)
* 25 min from Maharepa
* 30 min from The Airport
* 40 min from The Ferry Terminal
###Various access modes to Moorea
* Plane, Ferry