The house has been recently renovated and is located in a plot of land of 1000m²; it’s a modern and practical construction of 80m² all on one floor.
It’s a welcoming and comfortable house with a nice view over the private pool on the terrace and a porch with tables and chairs and a barbecue to enjoy a nice lunch and the beautiful views over the authentic desert landscapes.
The house has:
• One bedroom with a double bed (1,50x1,90);
• One bedroom with two single beds (90 x1, 90m) ideal for kids and possibility of an extra bed and a cot.
• One bathroom with shower;
• Kitchen entirely equipped with vitroceramic hobs, washing machine, fridge with freezer, microwave, coffee machine, and kettle.
• Laundry room with washing machine;
• Living room with Sat TV
* Internet Connection wiffi
• Private pool, outdoor toilets, garden with flowers and indigenous plants, terrace with barbecue and sun beds;
The Indira House is located in the village of Lajares on the North of Fuerteventura Island, between Cotillo and Corralejo, in the municipality of La Oliva.
The municipality of La Oliva occupies the entire northern area of the island, including among its wonders, one of the most important Protected Areas of Fuerteventura: Natural Monument of Malpaís de Arena, a volcanic zone formed by a volcano and a lava sea (malpaís) around it.
Lajares is a small and quiet village of no more than 500 inhabitants, with authentic windmills and surrounded by fields separated by rock walls.
Lajares is also famous for its handicrafts, for its exquisite lace and handmade fine embroidery.
It is an ideal place to relax with all the commodities of the villa and to get to know the most traditional Canaries with extensive plains and desert landscapes characterizing the beautiful island.
From the village of Lajares, there are two bike paths to allow enjoying some authentic excursions on bicycle without any danger.
You can go by foot from the house to the village where you will find a supermarket, restaurants, bars and a children’s playground.
Only 10min away by car, there is El Cotillo where you will be able to lose yourself in the deserted beaches and where you can do water activities such a surfing or underwater fishing.