Experience the best of O'ahu from this modern yet cozy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom Honolulu condo, which sleeps 4 and offers impressive views of Waikiki. From the large 16th floor lanai patio overlooking striking views, you and your companions will awake every morning surrounded by the best of Hawaii. With Waikiki beach just three blocks away, Diamond Head Mountain golf course nestled into the landscape, and the best hotels for entertainment and dining, you'll be well-situated for any activity.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds (can be combined into King Bed) | Additional Sleeping: Pack-N-Play
You'll love the bright character of this updated unit, decorated with modern accents and clean lines for a fresh and inviting feel. With 960 square feet of thoughtful living space, the unit is the ideal size for friends or a family traveling together; it's perfect for couples too!
The property provides everything you'll need during your stay, including a fully stocked kitchen, air conditioning in the living room and main bedroom, wireless internet access and on-site laundry facilities. During your stay, you’ll also have complimentary access to the awesome condo amenities like the newly renovated 6th-floor rooftop pool, sauna, and jacuzzi, as well as the community rooftop BBQ and lounge space, where the views will knock your socks off.
Start your mornings by preparing breakfast in the fully-equipped kitchen, and enjoy spacious seating for 4. You can even sip your classically Hawaiian coffee on the breezy balcony, overlooking the Ala Wai Golf Course, the paradise-like mountain landscape, and Waikiki's skyline. And if you're tired from a day of activity, kick up your feet and enjoy the flat screen TV with cable access or soak in the rooftop Jacuzzi.
Perhaps the most desirable feature of this property is its idyllic location. Located on the 16th floor, this unit provides privacy and relaxation, despite being in the middle of town.
Just a short trip down the elevator, and you'll be in the heart of Waikiki! Take in the buzz of Honolulu while you head to the beach for sunbathing, surfing, or stand-up paddle boarding. Watch the energetic street performers along Waikiki Beach or take a brief car ride over to Hanauma Bay for the best snorkeling in the area.
Heading to the beach at sunset? The Hilton Hawaiian Village hotel offers the best Luau show, followed by fireworks, every Friday. All the hotels in the area offer phenomenal dining, spa and beach activities. Feel free to hop around!
And if you and your companions are in the mood for a hike, Diamond Head is close by and the most popular hiking spot on the island for its inspiring views of Waikiki and the ocean.
Whether you're headed to Oahu for adventure, dining, shopping, beach, golf, or pure relaxation, this cozy and stylish condo is the perfect place to set your bags and start enjoying.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious private balcony, air conditioning in living room and main bedroom, ceiling fans in all living spaces, free WiFi, on-site laundry facilities, access to community rooftop grill and lounge space, 6th-floor rooftop pool and jacuzzi and sauna
- Impressive views of Waikiki, golf course, and Diamond Head Mountain
- Ideal location in the heart of Waikiki - close to popular local attractions such as Waikiki Beach, hiking up Diamond Head Mountain, dining and shopping at dozens of fantastic hotels, and water activities
- No smoking allowed anywhere, including on the balconies
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property requires a 7 night minimum stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in