|Space||625 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 10 nights|
BE SURE TO VIEW OUR OTHER PEACHTREE TOWER LISTINGS:
VRBO #429200 (2 Bedroom 21st floor)
VRBO #419056 (1 Bedroom 18th floor)
VRBO #402309 (1 Bedroom 19th floor)
VRBO #374812 (1 Bedroom 24th floor)
VRBO #487827 (1 Bedroom 18th floor)
(There are a few options that suit different needs)
This beautiful condo with a balcony is on the 22nd floor of Peachtree Towers a solid brick building located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta right across the st. from Hyatt's Regency hotel on 300 Peachtree Street.
The building has a 24/7 concierge/security with a great lobby and is very secure. The Americas Mart, Centennial Olympic Park, World of Coca Cola, The Georgia Aquarium are all within a 5 minutes walk..
Marta, the underground train is just two blocks away with a service to and from the airport every 10-15 mins.
The World Congress Center, Phillips Arena, Georgia Dome, CNN Center and the Fox theater are all less than a 15 mins walk. There are some great restaurants all within a couple of blocks away.
Taxi, cabs, are also available right in front of the building at all times.
There is a covered garage and also an open public parking lot adjoining the building. Guests staying longer than 2 weeks or over can get a parking pass.
However request for parking has to be made well in advance preferably during the last week of the month for the following month.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
Seasonal or special event pricing may vary.
Reservation deposits are non-refundable.
Additional occupancy fees may apply
Parking is additional (feel free to request discount parking pass *based on availability)
Single day rates vary.
The owner's have given the responsibility of managing this condo to a permanent resident of the building who has been living at the same location for over 12 year's.
He is readily available most of the time to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Frigidaire and pantry are generally well stocked with bottled water, wine, beer, chips, nuts, etc for a reasonable charge for convenience of the guests.
King Kahn (gold) purchased this apartment in 2011
There is no better location than 'The Peachtree Tower's' Atlanta, whether you are here for attending a conference, watching a ball game, taking a vacation or coming to the Merchandise Mart for the Jan/July Market and of course the Dragon Con get together during the Labor day week. All the action is around this building.
Centennial Olympic Park a 5 mins walk has entertainment round the year with free music concerts, fairs, exhibitions and also ice skating rink in winter's during the holiday's. There is also a food court just two blocks away as well as fine dining restaurants, pubs, juke joint with live jazz music etc.
All major banks, post office, FedEx are in the vicinity.
Great location, close to train station.
Beautiful view from balcony a great place to chill out in the evening .
Room had everything I could ask for.
King was easy to work with.
Very positive experience!
I was there for a conference. It was close to the venue and thee are places to eat close by.
I'll start with the positives - the apartment is in a great location on Peachtree Avenue and the views from the balcony are amazing. The lounge is comfortable, with a corner settee, TV, CD player and wi-fi.
Now for the negatives -
1. After booking the apartment, we were told that there was an additional $75 cleaning fee, which was not specified on the price. I was not happy about this, because that charge should have been made explicit before the booking was made. I told Khan that he should be upfront about the charges and I note that the cleaning fee has now been included in the charges section. This is slightly ironic though, as I had to wash all the crockery and cutlery before we used it because they were dirty. Also, on departure we checked under the bed to ensure nothing had fallen under it and we were glad we hadn't looked there previously, because it didn't look like it had been cleaned in a long while.
2. The description on VRBO said that there would be welcome goodies (with a picture of beers in the fridge). There were none. There was some left over coffee from the previous renters, but that was it.
3. Although towels were provided, there needed to have been more and they were old.
4. Bedding - the duvet cover was torn and the sheets, although clean, were also past their best.
The location was great! We were able to walk everywhere we needed to go. The condo was so much better than a hotel. The owner was very nice and available for anything we may need. We were there to go to the Tabernacle but went to the Aquarium and the world of Coca-Cola as well. We went to Little Five Points the last day. The Vortex is not to be missed. The best burger in Atlanta! We will definitely stay here again.
Very central location. Great for visiting all the local attractions. Close to rail network and easy to reach from the airport. Very clean and comfortable appartment, with great views from the balcony and bedroom. Owner was very helpful during booking process and during our stay.
A really great unit with a really great view! Cable and FAST internet included!
These condos are our first choice when staying in Atlanta. I highly recommend and WIILL BE BACK!
All tourist attractions are within a maximum of 15 mins walk. GWCC, Atlanta Merchandise Mart, CNN, World of Coca Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Centennial Olympic Park, Phillips Arena, Georgia Dome etc with some great restaurants, pubs, live music, Food Court and all major hotels to name a few.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
Gift Show Mart
8 Jul 2017 - 18 Jul 2017
10 night minimum stay
for 10 nights
Dragon Con 2017
1 Sep 2017 - 5 Sep 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£154.61|
|Property Damage Protection||£76.53|
House rules are mostly simple:
1) Don't do anything you wouldn't do in your own house.
2) This is a residential property and we have been allowed by the homeowners association to offer our units for business travelers and tourists. We reserve the right to remove any/all guests for acting disorderly or disturbing property residents.
Any additional guest over two will be required to pay $25.00 per guest.
Rates mentioned as standard/daily do not apply to any events which need to be checked with owners/managers in particular Atlanta Gift shows in Jan and July every year and Dragon Con in Sept each year which have a 10 nights/5 nights for respectively as min stay requirements.
Deposit of at least 30% required for confirmed booking which not refundable if booking cancelled within 45 days of arrival.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.