Plan a relaxing New Mexico retreat when you book this fantastic 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Las Cruces home. With a patio overlooking the beautiful Organ Mountains and enough space to comfortably sleep 6, this home is the perfect place for family and friends to share a memorable vacation together.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Situated in a quiet neighborhood and boasting 1,500 square feet of uniquely appointed living space, this handsome abode is the perfect home-base for your time in the Las Cruces area. While the front of the home highlights its modern New Mexico style, the backyard features a fantastic patio that offers marvelous views of the Organ Mountains. Throughout the roomy interior, eclectic decorations, comfortable arrangements, large windows, and tile floors invite you into every room, while the fully equipped kitchen, cable TVs, and complimentary wireless internet access complete your contentment at this home-away-from-home.
Waking up to sip coffee on the back patio overlooking the Organ Mountains, early risers will love the calm New Mexico mornings. After an eventful day of exploring the wondrous terrain, return home to unwind in the comfort of the inviting living room, where you can catch up with a good book or watch your favorite TV shows on the flat screen TV. If you're ready for a break from getting dressed up and venturing out for meals, you'll love the convenience of the fully equipped kitchen - complete with everything you'll need to prepare your favorite recipes. Additionally, the gas grill located on the patio allows you to add that special touch to your delicious meals. End the night by gathering with your loved ones on the patio, where you can roast marshmallows and stargaze with your loved ones.
-- THE LOCATION --
During your stay at this conveniently located home, you'll be excited to venture out to all of the popular attractions in Las Cruces. Within 10 minutes of the home, there are many golf courses, the historic Mesilla community, a shopping center and numerous restaurants. If you're up for outdoor activities, head 20 minutes down the road to the Organ Mountains, where you can hike and enjoy the abundant natural beauty. Other attractions that are well worth the 40-50 mile drive include Hatch, home of the world famous green chili, the White Sands National Monument and the cities of El Paso and Juarez. However you choose to spend your time in the fantastic Las Cruces area, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip while staying at this New Mexico vacation rental home!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, backyard patio, outdoor dining area, gas grill, wireless internet access, flat screen cable TVs, washer and dryer, and much more!
- Spectacular views - admire the Organ Mountains from the backyard patio and from the large windows throughout the home.
- Great location - close to many local attractions, including golf courses, the historic Mesilla community, large shopping center and the Organ Mountains!
- Please note that parking is available for 2 vehicles in the driveway but the garage is not available for renters
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Month long stays welcome! Please inquire with Evolve for more details
- Veteran and Active Military member discount, please inquire for more information