Stunning Lakefront Home Offers Privacy, Panoramic Views and Lots of Fun...On & Off The Water!
* Spacious 1st floor with custom tile flooring throughout
* Two bedrooms downstairs (1 Queen and 2 Twins w/ 2 Full-size bottom bunks)
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Dining Area with table seating for 8, plus additional seating for 6 in the grill room
* Separate Indoor/Enclosed Grill Room with Full-size Futon Sofa, TV, Game Table for
cards or board games
* 2 Full Baths Downstairs
* Separate Laundry Room with full-size Washer & Dryer and Pantry
* Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa, Wood Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings and glass
doors that open up to beautiful views of the water from a deck spanning the entire
length of house
* 2nd floor is all Master Suite with King-size Bed, Private Bath & Spa Tub, Custom
Cabinetry, Gas Fireplace, Satellite TV/DVD
* Living Room, Grill Room and all bedrooms have their own Satellite Flat Screen TV's
* LR Stereo controls indoor and outdoor speakers.
* Large Fenced Backyard - Great for volleyball, corn hole or just a large family gathering
* Ample parking in driveway and front yard
* Two Car, Air-Conditioned Garage (Ping-Pong Table, Air Hockey, Two Lighted Dart
* Additional full-size refrigerator and separate freezer in garage
* Concrete driveway/patio in front with lighted basketball goal
Our Private Boat Dock offers a great place to swim, fish and relax. Bring your boats and jet ski's, plenty of dock space and storage at the house. The water depth at the end of the dock is about 12 feet.
Large driveway for parking multiple cars, also area for parking boat trailers.
Grocery store, gas station, drug store, and local restaurants just minutes away. There are also several state parks within a few miles. Movie theater and additional dining in Henderson, NC (30 minutes away). Great antique shopping in Norlina and Warrenton!
The house is just perfect for week-long family vacations, reunions or just a three day get-away (we do rent for partial weeks - 3 night minimum).
With over 850 miles of pristine shoreline, the lake offers wonderful boating, tubing, jet skiing, swimming and water sports of all kinds. With the clean water, amazing fishing and very limited boat traffic, you'll fall in love with Kerr Lake......one of the prettiest lakes in the country!
* Keurig Brewer provided in kitchen (Guests provide their own favorite flavors)
* Please provide your own bath linens
* No Smoking
* No Pets
* Be advised...Kerr Lake serves the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in its mission of controlling downstream flooding in the Roanoke River basin by providing flood storage. This storage capacity results in seasonal lake levels that can fluctuate from low water conditions at an elevation of 295+/- feet, to a maximum flood pool elevation of 320.0 feet.
* All docks on Buggs Island are floating structures. We make every effort to position the dock for maximum usage - no matter the water level.
* However, with lower water levels, some nearby boat ramps may not be able to accommodate your specific water craft during dry times of the season. Please use the following link for additional information about Kerr Lake. http://www.kerrlakeguide.com