|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Stunning Lakefront Home Offers Privacy, Panoramic Views and Lots of Fun...On & Off The Water!
* Spacious 1st floor with custom tile flooring throughout
* Two bedrooms downstairs (1 Queen and 2 Twins w/ 2 Full-size bottom bunks)
* Fully Equipped Kitchen
* Dining Area with table seating for 8, plus additional seating for 6 in the grill room
* Separate Indoor/Enclosed Grill Room with Full-size Futon Sofa, TV, Game Table for
cards or board games
* 2 Full Baths Downstairs
* Separate Laundry Room with full-size Washer & Dryer and Pantry
* Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa, Wood Fireplace, Vaulted Ceilings and glass
doors that open up to beautiful views of the water from a deck spanning the entire
length of house
* Outdoor hot tub (seats 8)
* 2nd floor is all Master Suite with King-size Bed, Private Bath & Spa Tub, Custom
Cabinetry, Gas Fireplace, Satellite TV/DVD
* Living Room, Grill Room and all bedrooms have their own Satellite Flat Screen TV's
* LR Stereo controls indoor and outdoor speakers.
* Large Fenced Backyard - Great for volleyball, corn hole or just a large family gathering
* Ample parking in driveway and front yard
* Two Car, Air-Conditioned Garage (Ping-Pong Table, Air Hockey, Two Lighted Dart
* Additional full-size refrigerator and separate freezer in garage
* Concrete driveway/patio in front with lighted basketball goal
Our Private Boat Dock offers a great place to swim, fish and relax. Bring your boats and jet ski's, plenty of dock space and storage at the house. The water depth at the end of the dock is about 12 feet.
Large driveway for parking multiple cars, also area for parking boat trailers.
Grocery store, gas station, drug store, and local restaurants just minutes away. There are also several state parks within a few miles. Movie theater and additional dining in Henderson, NC (30 minutes away). Great antique shopping in Norlina and Warrenton!
The house is just perfect for week-long family vacations, reunions or just a three day get-away (we do rent for partial weeks - 3 night minimum).
With over 850 miles of pristine shoreline, the lake offers wonderful boating, tubing, jet skiing, swimming and water sports of all kinds. With the clean water, amazing fishing and very limited boat traffic, you'll fall in love with Kerr Lake......one of the prettiest lakes in the country!
* Keurig Brewer provided in kitchen (Guests provide their own favorite flavors)
* Please provide your own bath linens
* No Smoking
* No Pets
* Be advised...Kerr Lake serves the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in its mission of controlling downstream flooding in the Roanoke River basin by providing flood storage. This storage capacity results in seasonal lake levels that can fluctuate from low water conditions at an elevation of 295+/- feet, to a maximum flood pool elevation of 320.0 feet.
* All docks on Buggs Island are floating structures. We make every effort to position the dock for maximum usage - no matter the water level.
* However, with lower water levels, some nearby boat ramps may not be able to accommodate your specific water craft during dry times of the season. Please use the following link for additional information about Kerr Lake. http://www.kerrlakeguide.com
Purchased from a customer home builder in 2007, the property was completely renovated and rebuilt to the beautiful home it is today.
We have enjoyed year-round visits with family and friends and have made wonderful memories to last a lifetime!
Terri Gauman purchased this house in 2007
Family from RI & mine were able to get away to this great place for just a few days; we will definitely plan this again next year at this beautiful home and site for much longer. The house offered many sleeping arrangements, indoor grilling, great comfortable relaxation areas both indoors & out, and a hot tub to sooth our muscles. Additionally, the property offered amenities for our preteen boys...darts, ping-pong, basketball, and yard activities. The dock was more than comfortable with easy access to & from with our boat. In general, the place was clean and kitchen well stocked. A "corner" store for simple needs was close but large shopping/restaurants was about 20 miles away. Our trip was to get away from it all. Topping off our short visit was how friendly & welcoming the surrounding neighbors were...offering any help if needed. It was a joy working with the family renting to us, very kind with a quick check in for us to get started vacationing.
Our family just got back from a wonderful stay at this property. It was very clean with all the amenties you can imagine. The neighborhood was peaceful and quiet and the kids enjoyed tubing on the lake, swimming at the dock, and the hot tub under the stars with lake views was just the capper these worn out parents needed. Pino's Pizza is just down the way and has wonderful pizza!
Owners were very thorough in explaining the property's features and in making sure we had everything we needed. We look forward to future stays.
Tucker Circle is a small, private community on a quiet cove just around the bend from Palmer's Point Boat Launch in Boydton, Virginia.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2017 Rental Rate
2 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.