Stylish, contemporary, ground floor apartment, fitted to a high standard and set within a converted print-works.
The spacious open plan living and kitchen are finished with a luxury designer kitchen. Delightful touches include the original Scottish art on the wall.
The apartment offers self catering for 4 and has two bedrooms, one with a king sized bed and the other zip-link twin beds which convert to a king sized bed. Has wooden flooring throughout and carpeted bedrooms.
Located in the attractive south-side of Edinburgh, the location offers excellent local amenities, whilst only being a short bus ride or within reasonable walking distance of many of Edinburgh's main tourist attractions and city centre.
A welcome pack of tea, coffee, biscuits and milk awaits guests on arrival as does a selection of complementary Scottish toiletries.
From the personal and friendly greeting on arrival at your apartment, to the luxury toiletries, we do our utmost to ensure our guests have a happy and memorable stay
A Personal Welcome:
Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment, where they receive their keys and an introduction to the accommodation and area.
Personal requests - should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
Serviced Accommodation - our apartments are available as a serviced let and this can be prearranged prior to arrival. Priced on application.
Included in the accommodation cost:
Freshly laundered quality linen changed after a week
Heating, electricity and taxes
Guests are treated to the following complimentary welcome pack:
Fair trade tea
Fair trade coffee
Luxury Scottish toiletries
Last minute special offers available.
6 Nations Rugby, Bank Holidays and Marathon weekends are charged at higher rates.
Rates are Peak for New Year, 6 Nations, Marathon and Bank Holidays.
To secure a booking, a 25% non refundable deposit is required upon booking with the balance payment due 45 days before arrival.
Should a booking require to be cancelled the following rules will apply -
Cancellation more than three weeks before arrival - 50% of the balance payment shall be refunded
Cancellation less then three weeks before arrival - No refund shall be given
Any refunds shall be provided by the The Edinburgh Address
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 25 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address requested)
- Names and ages of all other guest required
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
- A refundable damage deposit of £250 or 10% of the rental balance(if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Area portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure. Funds shall only be with held on the instruction of the owner or property manager due to damage being caused during the booking.