If you are coming to Big Sky to enjoy the mountains, this home stands apart with the very best Moonlight Cowboy Heaven has to offer:
- Ski-in/ski-out - Step out the back door, then into your bindings and ski down a groomed run to the Iron Horse Lift. It does not get any easier to start skiing Big Sky and Moonlight Basin!
- Golf and the Moonlight Club -- This home provides the option for access to Moonlight Club for additional fees (not all homes in Moonlight have access to this membership). This access offers guests the rare opportunity to enjoy the facilities of the Moonlight Club during their stay including the private “Reserve” 18 hole golf course for an additional fee (see details below). From the home, you can walk down to the Clubhouse to access a pool, exercise room and restaurant. (Golf course is 10 min away by car).
- Million Dollar Cowboy Heaven Views -- This house sits up high above other homes facing south for spectacular panoramic views spanning the Spanish Peaks down to the Madison Range. These are some of the best views in Cowboy Heaven!
- Moonlight Mountain Home with Special Features - Appointed with luxurious “rustic Montana” decor, this home has the largest Mountain Home floor plan with the Master bedroom on the main floor (2600 sq. ft). It sits up high and is surrounded by forest in the back, so it is much more private than many other homes. With 3 BR + Loft and 4.5 bathrooms, it sleeps 8-9 comfortably. Different from most Cowboy Heaven homes, it has its own driveway to park an extra car or two away from the street. It also has a brand new, professional grade 8 pair boot drier in the ski room.
The Main Floor is surrounded with windows offering spectacular panoramic views. Soak in the splendor of the Spanish Peaks and gaze down the valley to the Madison Range. You will immediately know why they call it Big Sky!
The great room is designed to gather and nest with your family and friends. The room is anchored by a stone, floor-to-ceiling wood burning fire place and an entertainment system. Step outside onto the wrap around deck and you can enjoy the panorama from the private hot tub.
The kitchen is designed for luxurious efficiency and is appointed with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and all the amenities you need for gourmet meals. Adjacent to the kitchen is a powder room and ski room for your boots and clothes. Step out the back door, walk a few steps and you are onto the slopes or out for a hike!
Also on the Main floor is the Master Bedroom with a King bed. The Master has its own gas fireplace, full en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower, a walk-in closet and private deck for Spanish Peaks views under the stars.
You access the home on the ground floor and step into an entry room with plenty of space for shoes, boots and winter clothes. There are two bedrooms on this floor, perfect for a second family or the kids. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and en suite bathroom including shower. Bedroom 3 has a queen bed and en suite bathroom with tub/shower. A laundry room with washer/dryer and single car garage are also on this floor.
Upstairs from the Main floor is a spacious loft (Bedroom 4) with a pullout KING bed and a full bathroom. There is also a pullout twin bed. It is a perfect area to send the kids to hang out and play games.
Special Note - This home is under new ownership effective June, 2016. All dishes, glassware, table settings, linens, pillows were replaced in July. New, professionally selected furniture in the living room, dining room and loft has been installed as of December 2016. During November 2017 the ski/boot room was remodeled with custom shelving/cubbies to accommodate all the gear for each guest. There is bench to provide comfortable seating while you put on your boots after they have been warmed in the professional boot heating system. In July 2018, a new queen bedroom set was purchased for bedroom 3. This includes a brand new spring-free mattress and bedding.
Please let us know if you have questions about the upcoming upgrades!
- 6 person, private Hot tub
- Free wireless internet
- DirecTV on flat screen
- Stereo system with google chromecast bluetooth connectivity
- Weber Gas BBQ grill (new summer 2016)
- Additional wine cooler/refrigerator in kitchen
- Heated 1 car garage
Services included: locally-based Professional Property Management Services are available if needed. Firewood provided. Housekeeping during stay available for additional fees. We can also help connect you to a whole host of other services including a private chef for additional fees.
Moonlight Club Access: This Mountain Home possesses a full golf membership (not all homes in Moonlight have this membership) and therefore offers its guests the option of full access to the Moonlight Club for an additional fee during the course of their stay ($100 per day per immediate family/for each day of stay for Winter 2018). These fees are independently controlled by the Moonlight Club and are subject to change without notice, so if you are interested please contact us to ensure you are informed with the most current information, costs, priviledges and any restrictions. If you would like to take advantage of this privilege, you will register and pay at the membership services desk in the Moonlight lodge. A schedule of optional activities for a fee will be provided at the membership desk. Please inquire for full details if you have questions about what activities and equipment is included in your temporary membership fee.
Current temporary membership privileges include:
Moonlight Lodge: Restaurant and Bar, Outdoor Pool/Hot Tub and Fitness Facility.
Ulery’s Lake Activity Center (equipment rental and some activities may incur additional fees - inquire for full details):
Summer: Fishing, Mountain bike trails, Stand Up Paddle Boards, Canoes and Kayaks, Archery and Sporting Clays (extra fee).
Winter: Nordic Skiing Trails, Ice Skating, Snowshoeing
Golf at "The Reserve" -- Please inquire for details. Green fees and club rentals are a separate, additional charge (fees summer 2017 are 9 holes adult is $150, 18 holes adult is $225). These fees are independently controlled by the Moonlight Club and are subject to change without notice, so if you are interested please contact us to ensure you are informed with the most current information, costs, priviledges and any restrictions. Furthermore, there are black out dates and play is limited to 5 rounds of golf per paying guest during a rental stay. Please inquire for more specific details if you plan to play golf so we can provide you with a full schedule of fees, availability and restrictions.
Adventures in Big Sky and beyond -- If you decide you want to branch out beyond the immediate opportunities of Moonlight Basin, you can drive 5 minutes down the road to the Big Sky Base area where you can mountain bike, zip line and hike. The town of Big Sky is 15 minutes down the road with a host of restaurants and shopping options. The area surrounding Big Sky offers enormous opportunities for world class fly fishing, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and white water rafting.
To top it all off, the West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park is also only 45 miles away!