Cat Boat 3 is a beautiful, modern home located just one row back from the ocean in Palmetto Dunes.
• Second Row Home – Palmetto Dunes
• 7 Bedrooms, 7.5 Bathrooms (plus extra half bath by the pool), Sleeps 22
• Partial Ocean Views from 2nd Floor
• Square Feet: 5500
• Spacious Living Room
• Private Pool/Spa (free pool/spa heat offered September to November and March to May)
• First Floor Bedding: King with Sleeper Sofa, King, King
• Second Floor Bedding: King with Sleeper Sofa, King, Two Queens, Two Queens
• Summer Kitchen Located at Pool
• Upgraded Kitchen (stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, Wolf Range with griddle)
• Electric Car Charging Station
• Two Large Screened Porches
• Complimentary Tennis (one hour/daily at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center)
• Ping Pong Table
• Each Bedroom has a Private Bathroom
• Not a Dog Friendly Property
The gourmet kitchen offers granite counter tops, a professional gas range/double oven, an over-sized refrigerator and is exceptionally well-appointed. The formal dining room seats ten while the living area grants direct access to a large screened-in porch with additional dining space. An eat-in bar provides seating for six.
The large living room features a sectional sofa, flat-screen TV and a wet-bar with icemaker. Additional amenities include free wireless internet, laundry facilities on both main and upper levels, an office, a game room with ping pong table, a summer kitchen with large built-in gas grill, and an outdoor pool-side screened dining room with flat-screen TV.
The master suite has a king-size bed with a master bathroom that features a double-sink vanity, jetted garden tub and a stand-alone shower. The second master bedroom offers a king-size bed and a private bathroom with garden tub, double-sink vanity and a stand-alone shower. Bedroom three boasts a king-size bed, morning bar with refrigerator, and a spacious ocean-view terrace. Bedroom four offers king-size bed, a seating alcove with pull-out sleeper sofa and direct access to main-floor porch and the pool area. Bedroom five has a king-size bed and private bath with shower while bedrooms six and seven each feature two queen-size beds and private bathrooms.
This home is maintained to a very high standard. For 2017, a new sectional sofa has replaced the old one and new carpeting was laid down for the bedrooms.
Electric Car Charging (Two 50-Amp 14-50 NEMA Plugs) is available in the four-car garage.
One hour of court time is offered complimentary at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center for your enjoyment.
Complimentary pool and spa heat is offered March-May and September-November. (Must call office in advance for details and to confirm. Pool heat pump does not heat if temperatures drop below 55 degrees.)
The premier Palmetto Dunes resort area features miles of white sand beach, three world-class golf courses and an award-winning tennis center. Canoe and kayak through the intricate 11-mile lagoon system or relax with shopping, dining and kids’ activities and entertainment. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, boutiques, art galleries, water sports, tours, kids events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal).