Our most exciting property yet. Fully renovated and remodelled to the highest standard, available to book from August 2016.
Traditional three story upper villa with exciting design features including large roof garden with stunning sea views. Open plan living dining kitchen and contemporary bathrooms. Centrally located just a few yards from the beach with high ceilings and generous living accommodation at over 1,100 sq ft (102 sq m).
There is ample parking on the quiet street adjacent to the apartment.
- Private front door access with vestibule and utility area leading to a spacious welcoming hall.
- Two good sized double bedrooms, plus 1 generous Twin Bedroom.
- Bedroom 1 is a large a sunny double room the beds are Zip and Link and can be made up as either a Double or two single beds.
- Bedroom 2 is also a bright and sunny double room the beds are Zip and Link and can be made up as either a Double or two single beds. Bedroom 2 benefits from an en suite wet room with shower, basin and toilet.
- Bedroom 3 is light and sunny with Twin Beds.
- Large family bathroom with bath & shower.
- Generous sized sitting room with pretty period features and high ceiling, Flat Screen TV, DVD and Hifi.
- Kitchen and dining area with seating for 6. Equipped with all mod cons, including dishwasher, microwave, hob, oven & fridge.
- Lovely high ceilings and wood floors throughout, all with underfloor heating.
- Staircase leading to Attic Cinema Room, with 48" Smart TV, music system, seating for 6 people and games area.
- Utility area with Washer/Dryer and Fridge Freezer.
- Large roof terrace with the most spectacular panoramic views across of Elie, Firth of Forth and beyond. BBQ, Dining for 6 and secluded seating area.