Experience the best of South Lake Tahoe from ‘Finley’s Place,’ a 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house that comfortably sleeps 12. Featuring outstanding amenities, an indoor hot tub, and close proximity to splendid ski areas and the beautiful South Shore, this spectacular home promises an unforgettable Tahoe getaway!
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
Situated within the proud pines adjacent to Forest Service conservation property, this secluded abode is a stone's throw from Lake Tahoe, ski slopes, and many other area attractions. No other Tahoe bungalow will meet your next California adventure's needs better!
Boasting more than 4,000 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, this home is the perfect size and layout for 12 guests traveling together. Inside, you'll find warm, comfortable, luxurious furnishings, plus plenty of space for you and your entire group to spread out and relax. Additionally, you'll discover all the comforts of home are offered here, including complimentary wireless internet access and cable TV!
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group's favorite recipes before gathering around the lovely dining table or spacious center island to devour your culinary masterpiece.
During your downtime, head to the stylish and comfortable living area where you can enjoy watching your favorite television shows on the flat screen cable TV or cozy up by the electric wood stove with a new read.
You'll also love sipping your morning cup of joe from the home's private balcony while you gaze out at stunning views of Echo Summit. Before you call it a night, take a dip in the rejuvenating indoor hot tub and begin planning your next excursion.
At the end of a long day, retreat to one of the welcoming bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night's sleep!
Situated in a peaceful, private location, yet still amazingly close to South Lake Tahoe's finest attractions, this home truly gives you the best of both worlds!
Not only is this splendid property extremely close to Lake Tahoe for endless fun in the sun, but it is also just minutes from the slopes and that snowy adrenaline rush!
Round up your group and head to the Upper Truckee River for an afternoon of fishing, or go for a hike along the Tahoe Rim Trail for epic nature views.
Whenever you’re feeling lucky, enjoy a night out at the area's fantastic casinos, just 15 minutes from the home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, 10-foot granite bar, indoor hot tub and much more
- Fantastic location! Just minutes from skiing, snowboarding, tubing, hiking, biking, restaurants, shopping, fishing, golfing, casinos and more
- Close to Lake Tahoe, Upper Truckee River, Hope Valley Carson River, Echo Lake and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~73.4 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited
- El Dorado Short Term Vacation Rental Permit # 2123