Conveniently located just north of Hales Ford Bridge and less than a mile from Bridgewater Plaza where you will find shopping, food, amusements, entertainment, and watersport rentals. Open floor-plan with lots of room for your family. There is a nicely furnished kitchen that opens up to a full-length deck overlooking the lake. The living room has a large screen HDTV (3 HDTVs in the house with DIRECTV and 2 DVD Players) as well as a gas fireplace. There are 2 master bedrooms on the main level, both with king beds. Downstairs in the family room is a large screen HDTV, air hockey and darts (kid friendly darts). There are 2 bedrooms on the lower level. The Kids Room has sleeping for 4 in a queen and two twin beds; the other bedroom has a Queen and a Double. This home is close to everything, yet far enough from the main channel you will be able to float peacefully (near Buoy Marker: R28).
1. DIRECTV, DIRECTV, DIRECTV
2. Linens and Bath Towels Included
3. (3) HD TVs
4. New Patio Furniture
5. Partially Covered Dock - 24' by 24'
6. Deep Water at Dock
7. Gas Grill
- Multiple exit doors leading to nice back deck. Exits from Kitchen, Living Room and Master Bedroom.
- Kitchen equipped with stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, utensils and most any pot/pan you may need to make / enjoy your next meal.
- Living Room with sectional sleeper sofa and HD TV
- Master Bedroom with King Bed, attached Full Bathroom and HD TV
- 2nd Master Bedroom with King Bed
- Full Bathroom
- Exit to a Covered Porch from Family Room and Both Bedrooms.
- Very comfortable Family Room with HDTV
- Bedroom with Queen and Double (Sleeps 4)
- Bedroom with Queen and (2) Single Beds
- Washer and Dryer
- Additional Refrigerator
- 24x24 fixed dock with 1/2 under cover
- swim ladder for easy access from water
- canoe available
- lighted for evening enjoyment
- full sized floating dock for parking watercraft
- A/C electric
- 10+ foot water depth at dock
- ample seating for 12 or more
Please feel free to follow us at <HTML>https://www.facebook.com/LakeEscapeAtSML<HTML>