Conveniently located just north of Hales Ford Bridge and less than a mile from Bridgewater Plaza where you will find shopping, food, amusements, entertainment, and watersport rentals. Open floor-plan with lots of room for your family. There is a nicely furnished kitchen that opens up to a full-length deck overlooking the lake. The living room has a large screen HDTV (3 HDTVs in the house with DIRECTV and 2 DVD Players) as well as a gas fireplace. There are 2 master bedrooms on the main level. Downstairs in the family room is a large screen HDTV, air hockey and darts (kid friendly darts). There are 2 bedrooms on the lower level. The Kids Room has sleeping for 4 in twin beds; the other bedroom has a Queen and a Double. This home is close to everything, yet far enough from the main channel you will be able to float peacefully (near Buoy Marker: R28).
1. DIRECTV, DIRECTV, DIRECTV
2. Linens and Bath Towels Included
3. Updated Furniture
4. (3) HD TVs
5. New Flooring Downstairs
6. New Patio Furniture
7. New Riprap at shoreline
8. Significant Lot Clearing
9. Partially Covered Dock - 24' by 24'
10. New Railing for stairs leading to Dock
11. Deep Water at Dock
12. New Gas Grill
- Multiple exit doors leading to nice back deck. Exits from Kitchen, Living Room and Master Bedroom.
- Kitchen equipped with stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, upgraded utensils and most any pot/pan you may need to make / enjoy your next meal.
- Living Room with sectional sleeper sofa and HD TV
- Master Bedroom with King Bed, attached Full Bathroom and HD TV
- 2nd Master Bedroom with Queen Bed
- Full Bathroom
- Exit to a Covered Patio from Family Room and Both Bedrooms.
- Very comfortable Family Room with HDTV
- Bedroom with Queen and Double (Sleeps 4)
- Bedroom with (4) Single Beds
- Fully Renovated Bathroom
- Washer and Dryer
- Additional Refrigerator
- 24x24 fixed dock with 1/2 under cover
- swim ladder for easy access from water
- canoe available
- lighted for evening enjoyment
- full sized floating dock for parking watercraft
- A/C electric
- 10+ foot water depth at dock
- ample seating for 12 or more
Please feel free to follow us at <HTML>https://www.facebook.com/LakeEscapeAtSML<HTML>