Breathe fresh mountain air while taking in the stunning landscapes of Silverthorne the moment you arrive at this vacation rental condo. Boasting 2-bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to sleep 7, this unit is a perfect size and layout for families, friends, or couples looking to explore all the exciting attractions located in the Rocky Mountains. Featuring outstanding amenities and a close proximity to the area's best ski resorts, this condo will not disappoint!
Inside, the condo is outfitted with warm, comfortable furnishings and plenty of space for you and your entire group to spread out and relax. Additionally, you'll discover all the comforts of home are provided here, such as complimentary wireless internet access and cable TV to keep you entertained throughout your entire stay.
In the bright and fully equipped kitchen, look forward to preparing your group's favorite recipes before gathering around the spacious dining table to share stories of the day's activities. From there, gather with loved ones in the open living area, where you can enjoy watching your favorite television shows on the flatscreen TV, or curl up by the fireplace with a new read and glass of wine in hand. You'll also love kicking up your feet to unwind on either of the luxurious and cozy leather sofas, especially ideal after spending a long day on the slopes. When you're ready to call it a night, retreat to either of the inviting bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night's sleep!
During your stay, you'll have access to the condo's fantastic amenities including the clubhouse, pool table, hot tub, and sauna. Additionally, you won't have to travel far to experience the area's most notable attractions. Centrally located, Silverthorne offers a close proximity to Colorado's best ski resorts and towns, including Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain and A-Basin. You'll also discover endless opportunities for outdoor sports, whether you're an avid skier or prefer summer activities like kayaking, biking or hiking. Lake Dillon, located just seven miles from the property, is the perfect location for those looking to enjoy the beautiful Colorado weather while lounging near the water. There, you can relish in stunning mountain views while paddle boarding or boating amongst the beautiful Rocky Mountain landscape. Restaurants and shopping destinations are also located nearby and offer a great alternative for those needing a break from the outdoors. Whether you're looking forward to an exciting vacation in Colorado or a relaxing mountain retreat with loved ones, book this Silverthorne vacation rental condo for the trip of a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, complimentary wireless internet access, on-site laundry facilities, stone fireplace, community pool, hot tub, sauna, pool table and clubhouse all accessible without stepping outside
- This property provides easy 1-level access from parking to the condo, no stairs involved!
- Amazing location! Just minutes to downtown, restaurants, shopping, skiing, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, snowmobiling, tubing and much more
- Close proximity to Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, A-Basin and Lake Dillon
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed
- A Sleeper Sofa with memory foam mattress in the living area can comfortably accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply