Apartment comfortably fits 4 people, close to the Zadar downtown as well as the beach.
- 2 bedrooms, fits 4 people
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Kitchen with dinning area
- Kitchen is fully stocked with sink, oven, refrigerator, pots, pans, cutlery, and dishes.
- Large terrace (15m2)
- Large barbecue fireplace for use
Room #1 - 2 twin size beds (90x200) that can be joined together if needed
Room #2 - 1 queen size bed (150x200) with access to the sea view balcony
- Flat screen SAT TV
- Free WiFi
- Fresh and clean sheets and towels
- Coffee maker, water boiler (Tea kettle)
Apartment is situated in a very peaceful dead end street with very low traffic!
All the necessities for home cooked meals.
Interaction with Guests
You can call, email, or text me anytime. I live in Zagreb but my mom will be there at the house to assist you and help you with anything you need. We are happy to help answer any questions about the neighborhood, Zadar or Croatia in general. We know the area very well and love Zadar, especially our neighborhood, Diklo, which is becoming one of the hottest spots to be in Zadar. And it is very close to the beach, downtown and other fun and exciting spots in Zadar.
It is one of the Zadar's elite neighborhoods because of its perfect location along the coast and its clean sea. Diklo is located northwest of the downtown Zadar, immediately after leaving the old city and close to the tourist area Puntamika. Diklo has pebble and stone beaches. Sand beach is about 10 minute walk from Diklo in the resort Borik. Because Zadar is only a few kilometers away, entertainment and events will not miss. Diklo due to its beautiful and easily accessible beaches is recommended for families with children, a variety of sports facilities in the city of Zadar make it interesting for young people and active vacation lovers.
FROM THE APARTMENT:
- 80 meters to the beach
- 2 minutes walk to the bus station (goes every 30 minutes)
- 3 minutes walk to the local grocery store
- 5 minutes walk to the closest restaurant
- 5 minutes walk to the closest night club
- 5 minutes drive to the large supermarket
- 5 minutes drive to Zadar downtown