HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
HomeAway uses cookies to improve your site experience. Learn more. By continuing, you consent to our use of cookies.
check navigate-up navigate-left navigate-right expand mail svg-lightning svg-24hr svg-house svg-sleeps svg-bedrooms svg-bathrooms svg-stay svg-toilet calendar svg-report-flag

Beautifull cottage with terrace, balcony and sea view

People4
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms2
Property type house
Minimum Stay 3 nights

Overview


Details
Property
house
People
4
Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms
2
Minimum Stay
3 nights

Description

Photos and Description of this 2 bedroom holiday home in Salema

2 Bedroom Cottage to sleep 4 in Salema, 30 metres from beach

Beautifull traditional cottage , has a kitchen, living room, bathroom and terrace on the ground floor, and 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, balcony and sea view on the first floor. The house is only 30 meters from the beach and is an ideal holiday location with several shops and restaurants just a short stroll from the house. Salema is one of the few remaining fishing villages in the Algarve and you can watch the small fleet of brightly colored boats returning to the beach from the sea front.

Suitability:
  • children welcome
  • pets not allowed
  • smoking allowed
  • wheelchair inaccessible

Owner
Délia Alves
Member since: 2009
Speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese
Response time:
Within a few days
Response rate:
30%
Calendar last updated:
17 August, 2016
Call Owner

Reviews

Beautifull cottage with terrace, balcony and sea view
average rating of 5.0 based on 1 reviews
5

Casa de férias perfeita

  • 5 of 5

Recomendo a todos a estadia nesta casa, ideal para famílias com crianças pois este é o terceiro ano consecutivo e será para continuar.

Excelente localização junto à fabulosa praia de Salema a pé, das melhores do Algarve, local tranquilo e seguro com estacionamento próximo, lojas, restaurantes, multibanco e acesso fácil a várias atividades na natureza e outras.

Excelentes condições de limpeza e manutenção da casa e tratamento da proprietária profissional e muito simpático. Difícil não querer voltar...

  • Review Submitted: Jun 29, 2015
  • Date of Stay: Jun 2015
  • Source: HomeAway
Did you find this review helpful?
5 0

Location

Nearest Airport
90 Kilometres
Faro Airport
Nearest Barpub
100 Metres
Centre of Salema
Nearest Ferry
30 Kilometres
Portimaõ
Nearest Golf
2 Kilometres
Budens
Nearest Train
18 Kilometres
Lagos
Nearest Motorway
15 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant
100 Metres
Centre of Salema
Nearest Beach
30 Metres

In a picturesque fishing village just a few miles from the vibrant coastal resort of Lagos, holiday accommodation in Salema will put you in the ideal situation for a thoroughly comprehensive experience of this unique corner of Western Algarve - holiday house in Salema providing a base from where you can plan a voyage of discovery through an area bursting with an abundance of natural beauty and fascinating cultural heritage, so rent a holiday house in Salema and you'll be guaranteed to find something to appeal to the sense of adventure of your whole family. Surrounded by views across the peaceful landscapes of the Monchique mountains and overlooking the spectacular coastline of Western Algarve, holiday rental accommodation in Salema will provide opportunities for recreation and relaxation that range from the energetic to the positively horizontal, so if you're seeking an endless supply of watersports, walking, mountain-biking or golfing, apartment rentals in Salema will

Prices & Availability

Prices for this holiday house in Salema, Vila Do Bispo region

Rental Basis:
per property
Owner accepts payment in:
EUR
Convert Currency
Rental Period Minimum Price Additional Nights Weekend Night Weekly Monthly Event Price
 
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
£127
for 3 nights
From
£42
 

Additional pricing information

Fees No additional mandatory fees

When booking the house a weekly deposit of 20% is required. The remaining 80% will be paid on the arrival day.

We require a 20% deposit to reserve the house and the remaining 80% is due to pay on arrival day.

Owner's Cancellation Policy

Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Enter dates for accurate pricing
Available arrival
Available
Unavailable
Calendar not updated in over 2 months and may not be available. Look for rentals with Request to Book or updated calendars.

Facilities

Accommodation and facilities for this holiday house in Salema in Algarve

Property Type:
  • house (semi-detached)
Meals:
  • Self-catering
Housekeeping:
  • Housekeeper Included
Floor Area:
  • 50 m²
Location Type:
  • beach
  • near the sea
  • village
Theme:
  • Family
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Hair Dryer
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Living Room
  • Towels Provided
  • Washing Machine
Kitchen:
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Coffee Maker
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Dishes & Utensils
  • Freezer
  • Grill
  • Kitchen
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Hob
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Child's Highchair
  • Dining
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 4 people
Bathrooms:
  • 2 Bathrooms
  • Bathroom 1 - Toilet , Shower Enclosure , Bidet
    Bathroom 2 - Toilet , Shower Enclosure
Bedrooms:
  • 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
    Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
Entertainment:
  • Satellite / Cable
  • Television
Outside:
  • Balcony
  • Terrace
  • Barbecue
  • Terrace
  • veranda
  • 4 garden chairs
Suitability:
  • children welcome
  • pets not allowed
  • smoking allowed
  • wheelchair inaccessible
Attractions:
  • caves
  • churches
  • marina
  • museums
  • restaurants
  • ruins
  • zoo
Leisure Activities:
  • bird watching
  • horse riding
  • paddle boating
  • scenic drives
  • sight seeing
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • ATM/bank
  • groceries
  • massage therapist
  • medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • fishing
  • golf
  • golf pass optional
  • jet skiing
  • sailing
  • diving
  • snorkelling
  • bay fishing
  • surfing
  • swimming
  • tennis
  • water skiing
  • wind-surfing
Notes:
Maid service once a week .

Partner Offers

 
Portable wifi hotspot