Elevate your Stockbridge experience by staying at this 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental house, which sleeps 6 and boasts a private deck. Nestled within the serene forests of the Berkshires, ‘The Redway House’ is the quintessential setting for your next Massachusetts retreat.
Welcome to ‘The Redway House’! You’ll instantly fall in love with the tranquil privacy of this fantastic Stockbridge vacation rental home, tucked away on a quiet dirt road beneath groves of towering trees.
Featuring 1,600 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, your entire group will have plenty of room to spread out and relax throughout this abode.
Parts of this classic New England country home were built in 1757, adding to the charming character of the property.
You’ll discover all the necessary comforts of home during your stay here, including in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, HD TV and air conditioning.
In your downtime, spend leisurely afternoons in the quaint living room relaxing by the cozy fireplace, or cuddle up with a book in the library den.
Additionally, the fully equipped kitchen is stocked with all the appliances you'll need to create delicious home-cooked meals.
Experience Berkshire living at its finest in this home’s stunning exterior space. Look forward to spending time out on the expansive deck, offering gorgeous views of the forest and valley below. Enjoy, as well, the peaceful woods throughout this 114 acre property.
For a hiking challenge, ascend to the top of the mountain that marks the western boundary of 'The Redway House' property. If you’re lucky, you might even catch a glimpse of the bountiful wildlife known to frequent the property - everything from beavers, owls and turkeys to foxes and a resident whitetail deer family!
From this exceptional vacation rental home, you’ll have the best of Stockbridge right at your fingertips.
As this property is only 3 miles from the heart of the town, Red Lion Inn and downtown’s quaint shops, you’ll be within minutes of popular local attractions, such as Tanglewood Music Center, Berkshire Botanical Center and Chesterwood Museum.
Art enthusiasts will love spending an afternoon perusing the collection of work at the Norman Rockwell museum or catching a musical performance at the Berkshire Theatre Group.
Look forward to a day of splashing around in the waters of Stockbridge Bowl, only 8 minutes from the property.
Take a trip through time with a visit to the nearby Hancock Shaker Village and learn about the rich history behind this beautiful town.
In the Fall, 'The Redway House' is the perfect springboard for “leaf-peeping” daytrips to drink in the magnificent autumn foliage of the Berkshires.
When the snow flies, Butternut Basin, Catamount, Bousquet, Jiminy Peak and Brodie Mountain ski areas are all within convenient striking distance for a day on the slopes.
No matter your interests or the time of year, ‘The Redway House’ is guaranteed to be the perfect home base for your next Stockbridge vacation!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with Keurig coffeemaker, electric pancake skillet, in-unit laundry machines, wireless internet access, air conditioning in all guest rooms, central heating, fireplace, Portable electric ice cube maker, landline with free domestic long distance to US, Apple Mac-Mini computer, cell phone charging station, flat-screen HD TVs, and much more
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living, as the property features abundant hiking trails on 114 acres of forested land and mountain terrain! Relax on the large private deck, featuring a gas grill and dining table!
- Conveniently located minutes from the center of Stockbridge - Near local attractions like Chesterwood Museum, Hancock Shaker Village, Berkshire Botanical Center and more! Easy access to Stockbridge Bowl for swimming, boating and sailing!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with mandatory $75 fee (maximum 3 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or gatherings of more than 6 people
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Garage is unavailable during winter months (11/15-4/15)