After a day of outdoor adventure, retreat to peace and privacy at Moyra’s Lookout, an eastern High Peaks riverfront get-away nestled in a pristine pine forest. Some of the best trails in the Adirondacks are within 10-15 mile radius.
This charming cabin has a very unique layout: two levels, each with separate thermal control bedrooms, a full bath and a deck overlooking state land and Schroon River that runs through the property (400’ of private riverfront.) The living room has a wood-burning stove and floor-to-ceiling windows enabling you to enjoy breathtaking views at all times.
The cabin is very bright and airy, fully furnished and well equipped with central heating system, Internet and telephone. Complete linen and kitchen service is also provided.
Stairs lead down to the riverbank, where you can relax listening to the river.
Living space: 975 square feet
Closed Porch: 145 square feet
Decks: 300 square feet
There is an extra $75 charge for pets.
Moyra’s Outlook is completely private, located on a quiet cul-da-sac, 0.3 miles from route 9, between exits 29 and 30 on I-87.
If you like to hike, swim, ski, fish, climb or just enjoy your time outside in nature, our place is close to everything in Adirondack. Situated at the base of the High Peaks in the Adirondacks and located just north of two of the largest wilderness preserves, Pharaoh Lake and Hoffman Notch, Moyra’s Lookout is the perfect base camp to start your Adirondack vacation.
- Dix Wilderness Area: 1 - 10 miles northwest
- Hammond Pond Wild Forest: 5 miles southeast
- Schroon River at North Hudson Town Beach: 5 miles south
- Town of Keene and trails heads to the high peaks: 15 miles north
- Pharaoh Lake Wilderness: 15 miles south
- Schroon and Paradox Lakes: 15 miles south
- Village od Schroon Lake: 15 miles south
- Village of Schroon Lake town beach: 15 miles south
- Schroon Lake Municipal Golf Course: 15 miles south
- Hoffman Notch Wilderness: 20 miles southwest
- Lake Champlain: 20 miles east
- Fort Ticonderoga: 25 miles southeast
- Adirondack Extreme: 30 miles south
- Stone Bridge and Caves: 30 miles south
- High Falls Gorge: 30 miles north
- Town of Chestertown: 30 miles south
- Town of Wilmington: 30 miles north
- Lake Placid: 35 miles north
- Sagamore Golf Club: 35 miles south
- Village of Bolton Landing: 35 miles south
- The Sagamore Resort: 35 miles south
- Ausable Chasm: 40 miles north
- Santa’s Workshop: 45 miles north
Some of the best trails in the Adirondacks are within 10-15 mile radius.
- Dix Wilderness Area (1-10 miles north)
- Hammond Pond Wild Forest (3 miles southeast)
- High Peaks (10 miles to the Village of Keene) - Hiking the 46 High Peaks of the Adirondacks is a goal for many hikers!
- Pharaoh Lake Wilderness (15 miles south)
- Hoffman Notch Wilderness Area (20 miles south-west)
- Schroon Lake Ski Tow: 15 miles south
- Gore Mountain: 35 miles south
- Whiteface Mountain: 40 miles north
- Mount Pisgah: 45 miles north