You'll have a great time in this beautiful, clean, modern, well-equipped contemporary Fitzroy Street 1-bed, right in the heart of Central London (W1T 4BL). It is fully furnished with everything ready to provide an enjoyable and comfortable stay. There is free unlimited wifi access and unlimited Netflix.
Fitzrovia is a very desirable trendy, arty and foodie top location, in the heart of the West End in Central London. It's a wonderful and safe area with lots going on. Walk to tourist London or use the close by tubes. Head in any direction for a great day out. Amazing choice of restaurants, pubs and supermarkets.
The neighbourhood has a villagey feel and some beautiful Georgian architecture. It was was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today Fitzrovia is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a vibrant buzz.
* Upper level (with lift). Set out over one floor
* Good natural light
* Rear of the building (so quiet for sleeping)
* Overlooks the local landmark, the impressive BT Tower
* Bedroom: light and bright (4.1m x 2.9m) with a neutral decor. There is a comfortable kingsize bed, double fitted mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table. There are full-length white curtains and separate blackout blinds.
* Living Room: (3.9m x 2.9m) has large double glazed windows. The room is painted white and has woodstrip flooring. There is a large comfortable sofa that opens to a large kingsize sofabed, flatscreen TV/DVD with freeview, a selection of DVDs and a dining table and chairs.
* Kitchen: The living room and kitchen are open plan. The kitchen (2.4m x 2.6m) has plenty of cupboard space and a full range of integrated appliances including microwave, electric oven, hob, coffee machine, dishwasher and washer/dryer. The separate fridge and freezer both have good storage space. Kitchen utensils are provided. There is an iron and an ironing board.
* Bathroom: Recently fitted and fully tiled. WC, full-sized bath tub with power shower, handbasin, and heated towel rail.
This is great opportunity to enjoy a smart, attractive property in an wonderful and safe area. The apartment is in a secure, recently renovated, quiet block with 43 flats in Fitzrovia, W1, bordering Fitzroy Square.
There is a good range of shops and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsbury, Tesco, Marks and Spencer Food Hall and Waitrose isn’t far).
All Central London attractions can be reached easily by foot or by public transport. The British Museum, British Library, Soho, Covent Garden, Oxford Street and Regent’s Park etc are a walk away. Warren Street, Euston Square, Goodge Street and Tottenham Court Road tubes are close by. The City is a 20 minute door-to-door tube journey.
* * INSTANT BOOKINGS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE NOTE!! DO NOT BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE CHECKED!! Strictly no instant bookings please that leave a 2-night void period. Please check the calendar as any such bookings cannot be fulfilled. If in doubt, please ask and we'll be happy to help (quickly!). A 1-night void or a 3+ night void is fine