Jacquie's guests enjoy personal service and become friends at this spacious Heritage home and garden. Start your day with her awesome Fireside breakfast. Enjoy the peace and quiet as you rest in the Vista Room (queen and two twin beds) or Heritage Room (comfy antique double bed). You will have cozy dressing gowns and Free WiFi. To enhance your stay Jacquie will direct you to unique restaurants and local features of the valley. Safe off-street parking. Just 2 km. east of downtown Duncan and VIU. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our home. Vista Room Suitable For 1 To 4 People. Our spacious Vista Room on the second floor has a queen and two twin beds, two easy chairs, side tables, luggage racks, dresser, closet with cosy dressing gowns. You will enjoy a lovely view of the valley and garden.
WiFi available .An adjacent play area contains toys for children, small TV and exercise equipment.
The full bathroom is at the bottom of the stairs.
You may relax on the veranda, patio or garden or with afternoon tea in the Sitting Room.
Vista Room Suitable For 1 To 4 Peop
We are just 5 minutes from downtown Duncan and close to all community services and recreation.
PST is 8% and MDRT is 2% for total of 10% tax
Whether you like casual or fine Dining you will find a wide choice a great restaurants close by in downtown Duncan or by the ocean in nearby Cowichan or Maple Bays. During the day you can experience the Forest Discovery Centre, Quw'utsun' Cultural Centre, take a Totem Tour, discover native and other artists, Learn about the Raptors, take a Whale Watching or Wine Tour. Taste the variety of fresh farm fruits and vegetables at the Market. For the more athletic persons hike or bike our local mountain and river trails. Enjoy our great choice of golf courses,or swim the lakes, river or ocean. Kayaks for the river or ocean can be rented or purchased. Summer Festivals are held several times for music lovers. And for evenings find local musicians at the pubs or quality performances at The Chemainus Theatre.
This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
This is a non smoking premise. Children under adult supervision are welcome.
We do have a cat on the premises so do not allow pets as guests.
Please inform us of any allergies.