The Rue de France apartment is located only 3minutes away from the main beach in Nice. South of France's Mediterranean haven with plenty to see and do during your holiday. Relax, stretch and spread out in the 100 square metre space or enjoy the bustling palm fringed boardwalk of Promenade des Anglais and stroll towards the splendid old town and port.
Dine in style, with a French-bourgeois backdrop, from the large lounge, which leads on from a fully equipped self-catered, American style kitchen. Three double bedrooms allow friends and family to stay in comfort, blissfully silent at night with full double glazing windows throughout.
You are perfectly placed in Rue de France. Not only because of the light, airiness and comfort of the large apartment with high ceilings and windows with a side view towards Promenade de Anglais and Mediterranean sea, but the proximity to everything for the ultimate city break.
Although the building’s condition is not uncharacteristic of a bourgeoise Nice apartment, once you’ve passed the communal areas - the clean, comfortable apartment is an extremely welcome sight.
Your culinary education will reach its apogee in Nice. This sunlit city by the sea is where the great chef Auguste Escoffier learned his craft, you will find small local bistros where the true spirit of great French food is alive and well. Simply order Le Plat du Jour, the meal will be one of the most sublime you've ever tasted , particularly when washed down with local house wine. Parfait!
• A short drive from Nice, skiing on the pistes of Isola 2000 and Auron which are only 1hr 30 min away.
• Or do some superstar spotting in St. Tropez, within easy reach only 75 min journey on Auto route A8.
• For film lovers, the Cannes film Festival (approx 25 minutes drive) is on in May 2009.
• Monaco Grand Prix (approx 45 min drive) dates are 21 to 24 May 2009 and 20 to 23 May 2010.
• Italy is a 30 minute drive away and 45 minutes by train - stop off at picturesque Ventemilia.
• The centre of the French perfume industry - Grasse is within easy reach.
• With the beach only 150m from the apartment, you can jog or stroll along Promenade des Anglais at your leisure. Scooter and car hire are available on the same road as the apartment. (Rue St Philippe)
• If you like your seafood, restaurants and vineyards, this is the place to be. There are many excellent restaurants and markets surrounding the apartment. If you’re feeling lucky casinos and nightclubs are all nearby.
• Experience the rare art collection at the world renowned Negresco Hotel around the corner
• The apartment is 5mins from the popular Musiciens area and central to all facilities you'll need for a great holiday. Explore the works of Chagall and Dufy at museums, with the Massena museum and Matisse museum nearby.
• The Bay of Angels, charming chocolate shops, palm-tree lined streets and the azure water that gives the Cote d'Azur its name will invite you to stay. A walk to Mont Boron is rewarded with a breath-taking views.