Waterfront Log Cabin with Fireplace for Summer/Fall Days on the Chesapeake Bay
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Babes who can't walk/crawl are ok, age 5 & up thenBabes who can't walk/crawl are ok, age 5 & up then
Pets allowed - 65 lbs or less considered, $140 pet fee.65 lbs or less considered, $140 pet fee.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No fire of any kind anywhere on the property (indoors or outdoors) except in the fire place or grill. No candles, torches, fire pits, etc.
- Guests should not create noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
- Babies who cannot walk or crawl are ok. Otherwise the minimum age for kids is 5.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
Why Brett chose Port Republic
This cabin was owned by a close family friend, and I had been visiting it since I was a child. It is in a community known for it's focus on nature, quietness, wildlife, strolling the beach, easy hikes and enjoying life surrounded by nature. Over the years many July 4th and Thanksgiving holidays meals were spent there at the dining room table looking over the water, and it just became the perfect wonderful getaway place. When it was offered for sale, I purchased it because my heart is so full of warm memories of family and fun here.
What makes this Cabin unique
Cozy. Quiet. Nature. Beauty. Water. Wildlife. Fire place. Rustic log cabin with modern amenities, on a cliff, on the water, in a forest. Family gatherings on Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. More memories from my childhood than I can count. Come and enjoy.