Inexpensive and beautifully appointed self contained apartment in the heart of old Athens.
Our apartment, known as EP1, features new marble bathroom, new marble kitchen, exquisite modern furniture, quality linens, free wireless internet, washing facilities, private balcony and a wonderful roof top garden all set in an historic Bauhaus building in the heart of old Athens.
We now have been operating for a few years and we have been featured in several Greek, Italian and Spanish magazines. We have been described as the 'newest trend in Athenian traveller accommodation'.
Our apartments are available for short term or long term rentals.
We are situated in the heart of old Athens in the area called Psirri. We are a few minutes walk from Monastiraki metro station, which offers direct access to the Athens international airport as well as direct access to Piraeus sea port. All of the major sites of Athens are only a short walk away.
You may also access various beaches by public transport. Kalamaki, Aghios Kosmas or Glyfada beach from 7-12 kilometres.
Other things to note
• We have flexible check in and check out times. We try and adjust our times to suit your just let us know when you would like to arrive and depart and we will do our best to satisfy your requests.
• We offer free storage and our check in / check out times can be flexible depending on other bookings.
• If you are checking in between the hours of 9pm and 7am you will need to use our trusted taxi driver Mihalis who will have the key to your apartment. We charge no commission only the taxi fare.
• We provide a mobile phone upon request and you buy the credit.
• This is a non smoking house, but you may smoke in the balconies and/or terraces.
• If you would like to bring a pet with you please ask if we can accommodate your pet.