The villa is situated near Santa Cruz city, about 15 km away from Funchal, the main city of Madeira Island.
It is the perfect luxurious alternative to big hotels and provides you with a familiar and intimate home environment.
The four-storey structure comprises the house with four bedrooms, a large three bedroom flat on the third floor, another stunning two bedroom flat on the second floor, and a sea-level bedroom flat on the first one.
From each balcony you can enjoy a wonderful sea view and look straight out to the Desertas islands. There you are offered the chance to watch the rising sun on the horizon or feel a spell of dry weather from the African Continent.
The lovely blue Atlantic ocean is but 10 metres away from your bedroom window.
Enjoy taking sunbaths, diving in our large swimming pool, or dip in the Atlantic ocean. The host will be at the Villa waiting for you and will supply you the key. You can do the check in any time
Additional Details: The apartments have big balconies overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, and you have direct access to the sea.
A maid service is provided once per week.
If you are interested in playing golf, there are two golf courses less than 20 minutes drive away.
Upon confirmation of your reservation you will receive an e-mailed attached document with all the instructions you may require to fulfil your holiday, including driving directions - by taxi or car rental, and map.
Madeira Island: Madeira’s legendary beauty and exceptional climate have long made this small Atlantic island a popular tourist destination. Enjoy a tropical Eden-like landscape and climate packed with exotic flowers and wildlife.
Verdant and with varied and stunning scenery, it is definitely worth exploring the island, and the recent network of roads and tunnels make it so easy now.
Some more reasons to visit Madeira:
- Moderate climate during all year, normally around 20°C-24°C
- Wonderfully warm local people
- Superb landscape and “levadas” (unique irrigation canals that offer the chance of trekking everywhere on the island)
- the famous semi-tropical forest 'the Laurissilva' (witch is unique to Madeira and is a protected World Heritage Site)
- Three beautiful 18-hole golf courses
- Premier fishing location, with its waters home to a wide variety of species
- Boat trips and whale and dolphin spotting
- World famous New Year's Eve fireworks
- Flower Festival
- Funchal's Christmas lights