Newly refreshed 1 bedroom Apartment in the heart of Vibrant Astoria, Queens.
- Wood Floors throughout
- High Ceilings
- Tall Windows (plenty of Natural Light)
- Bedroom has a Brand New Queen Size Bed & Mattress (sleeps 2)
- Living Room has a Brand New FULL size Sofa Bed with real Mattress (sleeps 2)
- Kitchen: stocked with Silverware, Table settings for 4, Pots & Pans, etc.
- Living Room: New Couch / Smart TV connected to Internet, Netflix, etc. / Work Desk
- Dinning Area: Cool Table with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Art: Various styles of Art throughout the apartment
About Astoria / Long Island City:
- any kind of restaurants your heart desires (walking distance)
- Queens has the most ethnicities in the world. That brings your an amazing selection of any food you desire
- great cafes
- Safe area (day or night)
- 3 stops from Midtown Manhattan (M or R train to Steinway St. Stop is only 2 blocks away)
- Laundry at the corner (self or pick up/drop off service)
Check in: 3pm / Check out 12noon (unless agreed upon otherwise)
I live 2 blocks away if needed but will give you plenty of privacy.