- Your own 2nd Floor Eclectic Apartment (lots of cool art)
- High Ceilings
- Full Kitchen: Fridge / Stove / Microwave / Toaster Sink / Dishes / Silverware / Pots & Pans
- Master bedroom: New Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- Small 2nd Bedroom: New single bed (this bedroom is accesses through the master bedroom)
- Living Room: New full size Sofa Bed (can sleep 2)
- Dinning Room Area: seating for 5
- WiFi Internet Access
- New Smart TV with Netflix / Internet access
- (1) walk-in closet
- Bathroom w/ all needed & Tub
- (2) Matching Bicycles access (shared with other apartment)
Astoria / Long Island City apartment is around the corner from the Steinway St Train stop (R or M is 3 stops away from midtown Manhattan - 12 mins)
What to do in the area?
Astoria / LIC is the melting pot of the world.
- Studio Square Beer Garden (3 blocks)
- Movie Theater (next block)
- Karaoke Shout ( around the corner)
- Museum of Modern Image (3 blocks)
- Kaufman Movie Studios (4 short blocks)
Food! (Astoria / Long Island City has some of the best eateries)
Colombian: Pollo Mario
Thai: around the corner on Steinway St.
Vegetarian: Queens Kickshaw
CafeBar (on 34th ave- 3 blocks)
Diner: Metro Coffee Shop (next to train stop)
Starbucks (around the corner)
Frozen Yogurt (around the corner)
Places to Shop:
Steinway Street as tons of various shops
Interaction with Guests:
I live around the corner so I am readily available... but you won't see me unless you need me. For security reasons please upload a CLEAR headshot picture in your profile.
Parking: is available for $25 a day in a lot next door or you can find street parking.