Watch the waves all day long and enjoy sleeping every night to the sound of the waves rolling onto the sandy beach!
LARGE Sunny South Terrace 35m2, 5 min to Torrox/Nerja, 35 min to Malaga airport.
This is a beautiful EXECUTIVE FRONTLINE Spanish apartment with magnificent sea views over the Mediterranean Sea within the luxurious Calaceite complex surrounded by beautiful lush green gardens. The resort has 2 beautiful (privately gated) outdoor pools with free loungers and sunshade. The private pools are monitored with a key card system and gated to ensure exclusivity.
This apartment is a frontline newly built top floor (with a lift), 2 bedroom /2 bathroom apartment boasts a LARGE south sunny terrace directly facing the Alboran Sea.
This upscale property is perfectly located within the community. It is in the MOST DESIRED building, on the top floor, closest to the sea and boasts a magnificent 180° frontal view of the Alboran Sea directly in front!
This apartment is fully AIR CONDITIONED and HEATED for your comfort. There is no "coin machine" on the Cooling/Heating thermostat control. Some apartments have a wall machine where you have to pay additionally with euro coins for Air Conditioning and Heating.
Linen packages include 100% top quality, high thread count cotton bed sheets, bath towels, hand towels AND BEACH TOWELS. Beds will be made for you upon arrival so you can relax on the terrace immediately after your long travelling journey.
- FREE unlimited fast WiFi.
- FREE Air Conditioning and Heating
- FREE multi-language International Satellite TV (Astra 19.2E and Intelsat 907) with 100's of channels including German, French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian and English.
- FREE parking for your car in the private, sheltered garage belonging to the apartment with a lift 10 meters away to take you directly up to your suite in minutes.
- FREE use of a large beach umbrella & beach mats.
- FREE access to the 2 beautiful Calaceite outdoor swimming pools (with sun shade) and FREE use of the pool loungers.
This is a beautifully maintained holiday home not a "rental unit" and is fully stocked with everything a guest could need to ensure a wonderful holiday.
Walk or drive to Nerja or Torrox-Costa and only approximately 35 minute drive from the Malaga airport. A car is recommended to enjoy all the surrounding sights.
From the large south sunny terrace you will enjoy a breathtaking WHITE WATER WAVES sea view of the Mediterranean Sea which is directly in front of the building. There are NO VISUAL OBSTRUCTIONS that will block your views towards the sea and the sandy El Penoncillo beach below. El Penoncillo Playa is only 200 metres away and has many fabulous chiringuitos (beach restaurants with bar) that offer fresh fish and seafood cuisine daily.
The pictures you see on this website are EXACTLY of the apartment you will be staying in. Only a select few suites in the Calaceite complex are fully FRONTLINE, 1st beach line, with direct south facing unobstructed sea views. Some apartments are facing EAST with LIMITED MORNING SUN only. Other apartments only offer a LIMITED SIDE SEA view. The 2nd line apartments are OBSTRUCTED with the 1st line buildings that block your views to the sea.
KITCHEN - Granite countertop, Bosch appliances, dishwasher, washer, dryer, oven, stove top, microwave, large fridge and all other gourmet utensils possible.
2 BEDROOMS - Beautifully polished white marble floors, direct access to the completely private terrace directly in front of the Mediterranean Sea which boasts an amazing WHITE WATER WAVES sea view of the sandy beach below.
2 BATHROOMS - Beautifully polished white marble floor with multicoloured marble tub surround and upscale fittings.
LARGE LIVING AREA - Beautifully polished white marble floors, flat screen TV with International Satellite channels and also direct access to the same private terrace with the frontal WHITE WATER WAVES sea view of the Alboran coastline. At night you can so clearly see the lights in the quaint village of Nerja from the colourful terracotta stone outdoor terrace dining table as you enjoy your dinner and cava.
Guaranteed sunshine 365 days of the year. Perfect for a romantic, retirement or family holiday vacation.
Rentals in high season are week-end to week-end arrival and departure - some exceptions will be considered.
The minimum stay is 7 days. The apartment is available from 15:00 on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure.
Torrox-Costa and Nerja are popular towns for both older couples and young active families. Both towns have beach promenades with more than 50 restaurants and a tourist office for additional information. Nerja has the world famous 'Balcon de Europa' with amazing views and atmosphere. A walk along the promenade is a natural way to end the day after enjoying a good meal. Both towns have several supermarkets. Mercadona is the most popular and the least expensive. For the active guests the beach promenades are also a fine morning-run, and it includes the possibility to play basketball or volleyball. The town Torrox-Costa is more or less the official owner of the title 'The best climate in Europe'.
Close by there's lots to do:
-Torrox-Costa has an outdoor street market every Monday from 10 am to 2 pm. Nerja's market is on Tuesday morning at the same time.
- The best white sandy beaches run directly in front of the complex from Nerja to Torrox-Costa. Buriana Beach in Nerja is more touristed and the most popular.
- The Nerja Caves are the best in the world and a must see!
- A river-walk in Nerja called the Rio Chillar is very beautiful. It is recommend to use water-safe shoes and a walking stick but it can be done with sandals.
- Torrox-Pueblo is an old original town located 3 km away in the mountains. Have tapas at the open square and just enjoy the atmosphere.
- Frigiliana is a beautiful white mountain village 15 km away to the north.
- Malaga City has shopping and mountain hiking at the Caminito del Rey. It is best to order your tickets online.
- Take various mountain trips. We love to go to Alhama de Granada 60 km north. We take a walk and then finish up with a refreshment at the cafe.
- Alhambra de Granada is 100 km north. This is one of Spain's main attractions. You can order your tickets at their website.
- Ronda is a beautiful mountain-village 120 km to the north with amazing views from the bridge across the deep gorge.
- The Birds of Prey Exhibition in Benalmadena is accessible by cable car. You can buy your tickets online.
- The Bioparc Zoo and the Aqualand, Tivoli World and Aquavelis Water Parks are all located near Malaga.
- Gibraltar is a190 km drive to the west.
- The fabulous SIERRA NEVADA Ski Station where our family loves to snowboard during the winter months is 90 km north.
This holiday home is conveniently located between the villages of TORROX-COSTA, NERJA with the world famous "Balcon de Europa", GRANADA with the "La Alhambra" castle, the city of MALAGA, and the SIERRA NEVADA & ALMIJARA mountain ranges where you can snowboard or ski. You can even visit CORDOBA, SEVILLE and drive to MARBELLA or the PUERTO BANUS Marina for nightlife and dining if you desire.
Please read the owner's personal family profile and feel welcome to email them in any language or call them for more information if needed.