This charming rustic house is perfect for relaxing vacation. With 2 double bed bedrooms and a huge mezzanine where 3 or 4 people can sleep, a large bathroom, as well as a lovely fully equipped kitchen and a big and comfortable living room, this will be the house of your dreams.
We promise you then when you enter in this house you will feel like you are in another world…nicer and with soul.
Try lighting the huge fireplace and feel the warmth of the house, as you surf the web with our wi-fi connection.
The house was rebuilt to fit the modern confort concerns, but we kept the rustic local line and some original details, like the fire place, the bedrooms, the original hand made ceilings.
Enjoy the outside area, also with the original cistern and EIRA, and try using the grill to prepare the meal and the sleeping nets for after the meal.
Enjoy the mountain view while sitting in the typical stone benches.
The house is located:
- 105 km away from Lisbon airport, which is aproximately a 1h30m drive;
- 10 km away from Porto de Mós, where you can find all services and shops, as well as one of the most enigmatic portuguese castles;
- 2 km away from Mendiga, where you can find a supermarket and a fountain where you can drink the purest water that you haver ever tasted.
- 10 km away from the famous grottos of Mira de Aire.
- 44 km away from Nazaré, where you find the sea where Mc Namara broke the record for biggest wave ever surfed;
- Within a 5 minuts walk you can find a nice local restaurante where you can enjoy a great meal for a very reasonable price.
If you need we can arrange transportation to and from the airport for an extra fee which depends on the number of occupants.
On the day of the arrival there will be a small tasty surprise waiting for you.
Concerning any needs, information or doubts you might have, there is someone living 1 minute away who is always available for you. Also, you will have our direct phone numbers in case you need anything.
We can provide for transfer from and back to the airport for an extra, which depends on the number of occupants.
We will be happy to advise you on places to visit, what to eat and good wines.
The house is in a calm lovely safe area.
If you wish, tasty fresh local bread is delivered to you on a daily basis. Fish, fruit and vegetables are also available at your door by local sellers.
It is a wonderful place for a good walk or jogging. You will definitely see a few sheep, cows, rabbits and lots of different kinds of birds.
If you choose to rent a car or have your own car, we suggest that you use a GPS, even though the house is very easy to reach with the information we provide.