Nestled in the pines on an acre lot, this pleasantly decorated Show Low vacation rental cabin has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and beds for 6 guests. This beautiful home offers the ultimate in peace and relaxation while still within half a mile of Torreon Golf Club's community club house and equestrian center, and nearby hiking, skiing, fishing, and sightseeing. This is a vacation rental home the whole family will enjoy!
Photos simply cannot capture the outstanding beauty of this cabin, which has a dazzling exterior that is unrivaled. Driving up the long driveway, you'll notice just how secluded you are from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The towering ponderosa pine trees wavering in the wind and the soothing sounds of wildlife are the only noises detected here, giving you a calming mountain atmosphere that can be easily accessed from the spectacular decks. You may even spot a herd of deer crossing through the backyard!
The experience of a lifetime awaits you inside the home's sizable 2,700 square feet of custom-designed living space. Walking into the cabin, you'll immediately note the abundance of wonderful features present throughout the interior such as elegant wood floors, delightful artwork, plush furniture, and a beautiful floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace. All the amenities needed to feel as comfortable and entertained during your stay are also supplied, including central heating, tons of closet space, an over-sized garage, a flat screen TV, and wireless internet access.
Look forward to returning home to utilize the cabin's fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all of the modern cooking appliances required to prepare a treasured culinary masterpiece. Once the dish is ready, sit down with your loved ones around the marvelous dining room table, complete with an intriguing antler chandelier hanging from above.
You can't beat this cabin's phenomenal location! From here, you'll be just a half a mile from the Torreon community's upscale clubhouse, fitness center, swimming pool, equestrian center, catch-and-release pond, tennis and basketball courts, family activity center and playground, all of which can be enjoyed for an additional fee. Plus, prime access to biking, hiking, horseback riding, golfing, fishing, and sightseeing can be found within minutes of the property. During the winter months, drive an hour over to Sunrise Park Resort to revel in the tremendous skiing, snowmobiling, and sledding opportunities. Drive 6 miles to Show Low and check out the delectable cuisine, fascinating entertainment, and superb shopping. No matter how you choose to spend your time in Arizona's majestic White Mountains, this breathtaking Show Low vacation rental cabin will quickly become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, spacious great room with floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace, den, an Arizona (screened) room, over-sized garage, beautiful decor, tons of closet space, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, 2 large private back decks, and much more
- Photos simply cannot capture the outstanding external beauty of this custom-built cabin
- Unbeatable location! Tucked in the quiet and relaxing gated community of the Torreon Golf Club, hosting a myriad of great activities and recreational facilities on-site for the whole family, available to enjoy for an additional fee (there is a maximum 14 day use of the clubhouse and amenities for guests during their stay)
- Within minutes of access to biking, hiking, horseback riding, golfing, fishing and sightseeing
- Conveniently less than an hour away from winter activities such as skiing, snowmobiling, and sledding over at Sunrise Park Resort
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Dogs allowed, no cats
- $50 Transfer Fee for Use of Clubhouse, Pool, Fitness Center (Optional)
- $50 Pet Fee (Dogs Allowed, No Cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply