2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathroom, 4 Beds, Sleeps 5 - SC County Permit #181182; #CO01992
- English, French, Arabic
About Greg Hyver
We are Greg and Naima Hyver. We are a married couple whose children have gone off to college, so we have plenty of space for you.
Greg Hyver purchased this Apartment in 2001
Why Greg Hyver chose Soquel
Our careers are in Silicon Valley, but our hearts are in the beautiful scenic area of Santa Cruz County. We wanted to build a special place to wake up to each morning.
What makes this Apartment unique
Awesome canyon views on a hillside property. Quiet and tranquil.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
So relaxing.. beautiful views...great hosts!
This property was just as advertised...clean, tranquil, great space and wonderful outdoor area! Would highly recommend this property...look forward to staying here again!
Love the location and the views - very nice property!
Gorgeous & beautiful property!
The place was just so clean, delightful & well stocked with everything we might have needed. Gorgeous beautiful property & just loved all landscaping & flowers. We enjoyed our morning coffee & breakfast casserole outside on the lovely patio. Our family of 4 had a wonderful relaxing time & wished we could have stayed the whole weekend instead of just one night. Thank you Greg & family 😊�
Short but Sweet stay
Fantastic property. Lots of privacy and seclusion. Greg was an excellent host. Wish we had more time to enjoy the house and the peace and quiet.
An incredible place.
Wonderful, welcoming hosts. Fantastic apartment, amazing building and incredible scenery.
We only wish we could have stayed longer. We'd have loved to have a day just chilling at the apartment.
We had good time staying at Grey’s guest house. He provided very clear direction on how to get to his place. We like the fire pit outside. I would recommend this place to others.
According to a recent (2017) Gallup Poll, Santa Cruz is the #3 happiest place to live in the nation. It is #1 in California.
Here are some fun places to see:
* Capitola Beach (4.5 mi) - order a slice of pizza from Pizza My Heart, sit on a sidewalk bench and gaze out onto the ocean and beachfront. There are also numerous restaurants and bars that will keep you occupied. Try Margarita Ville for their great assortment of margaritas and appetizers. Stop off at nearby Gayle's Bakery for some delicious deli food and desserts.
* Pacific Avenue, Santa Cruz (6.5 mi) – what would a visit to Santa Cruz be without a stroll down Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz? The street is iconic for its progressive nature and rivals Berkeley for honors as the ultimate “left coast" university town. Not exactly a place to bring the kids or your old aunt Gertrude, this vibrant street still has an amazing array of shops, bars and dining establishments to make it a worthwhile trip during your stay.
* Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (7 mi) - a fantastic and historic amusement park that showcases the world famous Giant Dipper wooden roller coaster (opened in 1924). Admission is free (you pay for the rides separately) with free summer concerts on Fridays right on the beach. Within walking distance is Light House Point and West Cliff where you can stroll on a multi-mile pathway that straddles the Pacific Ocean and where you can watch the surfers who frequent this famous location.
* Mystery Spot (7.5 mi) - The Mystery Spot is a gravitational anomaly located in the redwood forests just outside of Santa Cruz, California ((website hidden))
* Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (12 mi) - if you enjoy hiking under the great redwoods of California, this is a beautiful park with lots of trails.
* Phil's Fish Market (24 mi) - about 20 minutes away, you can find the charming city of Moss Landing. If you like a great seafood meal, try Phil's. The service and food are supreme and portions are generous. The cioppino is outstanding as well as the artichoke dishes from locally grown artichokes in nearby Castroville.