Bedrooms 4, Bathrooms 4, Sleeps 8
Beautiful place but poorly managed
1. The pool wasn’t being heated as promised and paid for
2. The pool had mold in it
3. The shower knobs were rusted and corroded
4. The water smelled like rotten eggs to the point where it was making the dishes smell as well as our hair and bodies after showers
5. The dryer didn’t work properly (someone came in on our last day to take a look at it but by then we were already packed and ready to leave after our 7 day trip)
6. The towels smelled like mold as well which may have been due to the smell in the water or the slow dryer.
7. The blinds were falling apart and we were unable to open them properly to see the scenery
8. The shower knob was removed from the master bedroom and never replaced as the gentleman said he would be back and we waited for a few hours but we had tickets so we needed to leave we were never contacted after that to have it fixed.
9. We didn’t have hot water for the first 1.5 days and had to go without showers due to this........ we had just traveled and looked forward to having showers as soon as we arrived.
10. The mattresses were very low quality and had no comfort in them and the sheets didn’t help that either. We were unable to sleep for 7 days.
As beautiful as the area and Home were it wasn’t maintained as well as it should have been. We frequent to Florida at least 2-4 times a year and felt this was a beautiful location even though it was far from everything. We were very disappointed with the maintenance and lack of care for this beautiful home.
I sent an email to the property and of course no one responded regarding these complaints. I don’t feel it’s fair we paid full price and couldn’t even get compensated for these basic items such as water??