Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Owner / Property Manager
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
My family and I really enjoyed our stay at this property. It has all the amenities of home. The property was very clean and well stocked with linen and starter pack of the essentials(toilet paper,dish washing liquid, tide pods, soap and trash bags). The property is beautifully decorated! In close proximity to Orlando's attractions. Dawn was a great host! She quickly responded to any questions that were asked. Should we return to Orlando for a visit, we will definitely stay at this property again.
So far so good, very clean but the TV in one of the rooms is not working and neither does the internet. Makes it difficult for me to work seeing that I need internet.
Thank you for your review Natasha, we have shared with our team and if you have already reported the internet and TV issue to us we will take care of it, otherwise I will followup to make sure it is fixed. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Awesome. Cannot wait to do it again
Perfect location to all the parks
Great house, great location, lovely quiet community setting. Less than 10 minutes in Disney without all the Disney traffic. Only caveats to this location- one night of very noisy neighbors and master bedroom bed very noisy (with only sleeping and normal turning) Other than that, clean, very spacious, and I would stay there again.
We have enjoyed this property! It is certainly centrally located. We’re 8 miles from Disney and lots of other local fun attractions.
A couple of tips that may be helpful for your families stay here:
1. We loved the free grocery delivery from Publix. Super easy and quick. It was free and VRBO gave us a coupon.
2. If you have small kids a baby gate and booster/high chair are good items to have (we brought them with us).
3. Keep change for the tolls or use the “alternate” directions on your GPS. Lots of the local tolls are coins only. Florida uses the SunPass and we’re from up north and only have an EzPass.
4. Make sure you bring extra soap, trash bags, toilet paper...etc. The listing tells you to bring these things. They do provide you with a nice starter kit (again, all mentioned in the listing).
5. There is a little road noise if you’re a light sleeper. Did not affect my family...we sleep with sound machines anyway.
The only suggestions (not even complaints) I have are:
1. The house door that leads to the garage should really have the lock on the inside of the house. I accidentally locked that door and there is no way to open it. Thankfully there is a gap and my makeup tool fit in there and I was able to open it with no effort. It’s still weird that the lock is inside the garage though.
2. Also since the door is a number code only I would feel more secure with a deadbolt that can only be locked from the inside.
3. Beds are super comfy but squeaky! Hard to slip to the bathroom in the night without waking the baby in the pac-n-play.
1. There are plenty of dishes, pans, and dish towels. Also plenty of bath towels. Home is very clean!
2. Patio is nice and roomy for the kids to run around.
3. Neighborhood is great for walking and the park is nice for kiddos.
4. My dad walked to Dunkin’ Donuts while we were here. Less than a mile away!
Overall a great place to stay! We’d definitely stay again!
Thank you for your review Holly, we have shared with our team. Please know the front door lock with the key pad is a deadbolt lock that is lockable from inside the home. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Just as the pictures show. Beautiful property, comfy accommodations for our family of 7. Easy check in, close to everything. Highly recommend and we will definitely rent again!
Thank you for your review Michelle, we have shared with our team and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you.
Orlando vacations aren’t that easily forgotten! Experience this once in a lifetime kind of trip by researching iTrip's many Orlando Home rentals. Our Orlando condos are near some of the best Florida theme parks and attractions. Be a kid again and experience the special brand of magic that only Disney can create by visiting Disney World. If you’re looking for a different kind of magic head over to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter where you can create magical memories that will last a lifetime. For an exciting big screen adventure visit Universal Studios where you’ll feel like you’re in the movies. Our Orlando condo rentals are just a short distance from all of these great attractions.
Would you rather have an adventure under the sea? Then explore SeaWorld and commune with the fish. Do you want to take a trip around the world? Travel to Epcot located inside the Walt Disney World Resort and visit countries all around the world then dine at world-class restaurants! iTrip has Orlando condo rentals near all these great attractions so you’ll never be far away from the fun! No matter what you’re looking for, Orlando vacations have it all!
It’s not all fun and games in Orlando. If it’s business mixed in with pleasure, you’ll find the Orange County Convention Center, which is the second largest exhibition center in the United States, has more 2.1 million square feet of space and has 479,190 square feet of meeting rooms. Orlando is also home to amazing beaches as well as beachfront property so you can get your fill of sunshine while staying in one of iTrip’s great Orlando condos. Orlando, FL vacations start with iTrip! Research our amazing Orlando condo rentals now and enjoy memories for a lifetime!