A peaceful lakeside retreat awaits you at this quaint Lake Leelanau vacation rental cabin, nestled on 1.3 private waterfront acres. With 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a loft, and room to sleep up to 7 guests, this quiet cabin will not disappoint! Whether you desire the placid retreat of Leelanau or the exciting cultural mecca of Traverse City, this Northern Michigan cabin will provide!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Full Bed, Pullout Chair Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Mattress
You'll feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of daily life upon your arrival at this adorable log cabin, featuring 110 feet of water frontage and situated far from the main road for utmost peace and quiet. Here you'll enjoy natural privacy with no road noise between well maintained, charming neighboring cottages on the beautiful, all-sports Lake Leelanau.
Inside, the cabin boasts a real wood stove to keep you warm on cool evenings, a delightful fully equipped kitchen, and everything else you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your trip, including in-unit laundry machines, complimentary wireless internet access, and a 60-inch flat-screen TV in the family room with cable and DVD player for your entertainment.
Your favorite relaxing spot will likely become the abode's back porch facing out at the water, where you can look forward to observing perfect sunset views over the glittering lake. The house sits on the east side of the lake and faces northwest, so you'll get to enjoy fantastic views looking up the long lake.
At the end of an exciting day, gather with your loved ones around the inviting fire pit on the lawn to roast s'mores and tell stories under the twinkling night sky.
Everyone in your group will love this cabin's phenomenal lakefront location! The breathtaking Lake Leelanau is an all-sports lake with no wake restrictions, so guests can bring jet skis, wakeboards, and partake in thrilling water activities such as fishing. The shore features hard packed sand, not mucky lake water, and is shallow for approximately 70 feet out, providing a terrific setting for kids to play!
From this remarkable property, you'll be only 20 minutes away from downtown Traverse City, hosting tons of shopping options, restaurants, and activities to suit every interest and taste.
Sleeping Bear Dunes is another fun tourist destination close by. If you're visiting in July, be sure to stop by the huge Cherry Festival in Traverse City with air shows, concerts, and entertainment.
The Leelanau Peninsula is well known for its wineries and Fall Color Tours, as well.
Outdoor enthusiasts will be pleased to find opportunities for hiking, golf, boating, and bike trails all within 20 minutes of the house.
While you'll surely adore having easy access to entertainment and all kinds of popular area attractions, you'll definitely enjoy returning to this charming and very private Lake Leelanau vacation rental cabin to relax at the end of each day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a charming fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, real wood burning stove, fire pit, private back porch overlooking the water, private boat dock with boat hoist (can accommodate boats up to 20 ft.), charcoal grill, 60-inch flat-screen TV with cable and DVD player, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Kayaks available for guest use!
- Very private, quiet waterfront location on 1.3 wooded acres on the gorgeous Lake Leelanau!
- Within 20 minutes of winery tours, golf, hiking, boating, bike trails, and downtown Traverse City!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a $25 linen fee per stay
- Campers and tents are not permitted on the property
- Fireworks are not permitted
- Please note this property is winterized from December 1 through May 1
- Please note the dock is not available due to weather from November 1 through May 1
- There is a 7 night min stay from June 3rd to September 9th, check-in/out on Saturday
- Additional fees and taxes may apply