1 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, 4 Sleeps
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets must stay out of pool and off furniture Pets must stay out of pool and off furniture
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No smoking inside. If smoking occurs inside cottage, deposit will be forfeited. Smoking is OK on patios only. Please clean up after yourself.
- No lifeguard on duty. Use pool at own risk. Children 18 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times while they are in the pool.
- The cottage and pool are for paying guest only. Do not invite guests who are not on the rental agreement. Quiet hours are between 10 pm and 8 am.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
About Heather Larsen
I am an outdoorsy person. I love hiking, swimming, kayaking and gardening. I love cooking from scratch, coffee, and diy projects. My favorite travel destinations would include any place that had one of the following: tropical scenery, a river, outdoor activities, or a theme park. It would be my pleasure hosting you while you stay in your own private Cabin! We do have a coffee pot in the Cabin! Also, Smithville offers almost all of my favorite activities. There is hiking nearby at Buescher State Park, kayaking on the Colorado River, swimming in your own private pool, and gardens all around.
Heather Larsen purchased this Cottage in 2014
Why Heather Larsen chose Smithville
This property is very special to us. We visited the town and fell in love with the area and house. The town is a quiet, quaint town with very friendly people. There are many day trip opportunities.