100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Great Spot on the Lake
My friends and I have visited the Muskoka region a few times and stayed in Mike's place for almost a week. Here are some pros and cons
- Great waterfront property, location off the lake is quiet and water is calm
- Large house, easily fits multiple couples or groups up to 16 people
- Kayaks, Canoe and PFDs were provided, and a great addition to our stay
- Good communication with Mike, easy to locate the house, check in/check out was a breeze
- Train is noticeable. The tracks are about 100 yards from the house, and train will blare its horn every time when passing through. This occurs at all hours of the day and night so for light sleepers, you should consider bringing some ear plugs.
- With such a large yard, it is a ways to get down to the dock. Be prepared to bring lots of mosquito repellent.
Overall, our stay was comfortable and we enjoyed our time on the lake.
Perfect set up and location for a small bachelor party
The cottage is well set up to entertain a large group of people...ping pong and fooseball tables, 3 tv’s all with satellite to watch any sporting events. huge dinner table for dinner time and a large out door table for lunch. The dock is a good size and receives sunlight throughout the afternoon and is in good shape. The dock is a little walk from the house, but has a brick path leading to it. The bon fire pit is great and wood is found in the garage. Kitchen has two large fridges, one for food and the other with the drawers removed for beverages. The rooms were set up very well with linens and bath towels. Bathrooms are modern and clean.
Really great spot, no complaints.
This property was incredible! It checked off all of our boxes, and even the boxes we didn't anticipate. I would definitely recommend this property to others, and I would stay there again next time I'm in the area.
Beautiful views, house has a lot of potential.
The house is BIG, there is a lot of room and some beautiful views! We enjoyed our stay but feel like a few things could have made it better... the kitchen had the very basics, the nearest grocery store is about half an hour away so getting neccessities such as Toilet paper is not ideal. It was provided for about the first 2 days(we stayed a week).