Relax, renew and reconnect. Let the magic of Muskoka enchant you at our family owned and operated resort. We are located on the sandy shore of Peninsula Lake, just a short drive from Algonquin and Arrowhead Park. Both parks offer great trails for hiking and biking, sure to please everyone from the gentle hiker to the more adventurous hiker.
We offer 26 rental accommodations ranging from 1- 3 bedroom cottages. We have something for everyone, and with 1,000 feet of sandy lake shore there is plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the view or take a swim.
There are laundry facilities on site and free Wi-Fi.
Pets are welcome.
Recipient of a 4 out of 5 green leaf rating with the Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program.
- Golf: 3-18 hole courses and 2-9 hole courses within a 15 minute drive.
- Horseback Riding & Sleigh/Wagon Rides [Little East River Farm
Please note the stables require proper clothing & footwear. Reservations are required.
- Boat Cruises:
R.M.S. SEGWUN, one of the original Steamships of Muskoka, departs from Gravenhurst and and cruises the Muskoka Lakes.
The ISLAND QUEEN 30,000 Island Tour departs from Parry Sound in Georgian Bay.
LADY MUSKOKA leaves from the Muskoka Riverside Inn in Bracebridge and tours along the Muskoka River. Highlights include Santa's Village, Millionaire's row, Beaumaris and historic sunken artifacts.
TOUCH OF CLASS leaves from the town dock in Huntsville and cruises the local lakes.
- Algonquin Provincial Park: We are 32 km (about a 20 minute drive) from the West gate of the park.
- Muskoka Heritage Place: Just off Brunel road in Huntsville.
- Many varied shops and galleries in and around Huntsville
- Dorset Lookout & Fire Tower: Located just north of Dorset on Hwy 35. You will see a fantastic view from either the bottom or top of the fire tower.
- Santa's Village: Located just north of Bracebridge, Santa's Village is FUN for everyone
Breakfast will be available in the dining room of the main lodge from 8:30-9:30am for a charge of $7.00 plus H.S.T.
A continental breakfast is available daily in the main lodge from 8:30-9:30 AM for $5.00/per person.
Gas BBQs are available for rent for $10.00/day.
Pet friendly for an additional cleaning fee.
This reservation has a Flexible cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 30 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 30 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 14 to 29 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 14 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, pets permitted.