|Space||2,700 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 - 14 nights|
This property is owned and managed by lifetime Kauai resident. TVNC #1050
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR DATES NO MORE THAN 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE. MAHALO.
ACCOMMODATION: SLEEPS UP TO 6 ADULTS & 4 CHILDREN MAX
POIPU'S BEST BEACHES (0.6 mile from property): Brennecke's, Poipu Beach and Waiohai
12-minute walk, 3-minute bike ride and less than a minute by car
PROPERTY TYPE: 2-Story House
• Upper Level, 1700 sq. ft. [wrap around deck, lounge chairs, BBQ]
• Lower Level, 1000 sq. ft. [outdoor dining & lounge, garden, hammock, outdoor shower]
• Upper Level: (1) Master Cal-King suite, (1) 2-Twin Bedroom, (1) Open Yoga/Sitting room with Queen-size Daybed.
• Lower Level: (1) Master King Suite
• Extras *Queen-size Aero mattress (available upon request)
• Upper Level Master suite *Rainshower, Soaking Tub, Double-Vanity, water-closet
• Upper Level 2nd Bath *Rainshower, Single Vanity, toilet.
• Lower Level: Master suite *In-room Soaking Tub, Outdoor Shower, Single Vanity, water-closet.
• Upper Level: Sunken Dining/Lounge, seats up to 12
• Lower Level: Table seating for 4
• Upper Level: Custom sectional seating up to 12
• Lower Level: Lounge Chairs seating up to 6; Billiard Table (8ft.)
• Wrap-around Lanai upstairs w/ Lounge chairs
• Courtyard and 336 sq. ft. Lanai downstairs, Lounge area
• Gas-line BBQ at Upper Level Lanai
• Chaise lounge in private Lower Level suite courtyard
KITCHEN (Upper Level)
• Fully equipped
• 11' Kitchen Island/Bar, seats up to 4
• 5-Burner Cook-top (gas)
• Split-Double Oven
• Ice-maker & Filtered water
• Appliances: percolator, blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, hand-held mixer, rice cooker, microwave
• 59' Samsung HD Smart TV (lower level living area)
• 62' Samsung HD Smart TV (upper level living area)
• 40' Samsung HD Smart TV (lower master bedroom)
• iHome radio
• (3) Yoga mats
• (2)Beach Cruiser Bicycles
• Beach Towels
• Sand Toys
• Board Games
• Playpen, Baby Gates, Booster-seat & Crib (please request)
• Boogie boards
• Wagon for beach gear
LOCAL ACTIVITIES: Golf Deep Sea Fishing Snorkeling Surfing Stand-Up Paddling Kayaking Swimming Sunbathing Scuba Diving Ocean Tours Helicopter Tours Yoga Fitness Tennis Shopping Bars Restaurants Spa Treatments Relaxing Sight-seeing
*This Property is perfect for family gatherings, couples, adult groups. No weddings or bachelor/bachelorette groups.
The Poipu Hideaway was designed and created by Santo C. Giorgio - partner with prominent American architectural designer Gary Tobey, Design Concepts - and his wife Hayley K. Giorgio - interior decorator of Design Concepts. Built by local carpenters and craftsmen in the approach of a studio-style beach house, set in a humble neighborhood in Poipu. With less than a 3 minute bike-ride or 12 minute walk you’ll find Poipu’s world-famous Brennecke Beach and rich Pacific Ocean.
Come and share the Aloha.
Keywords: MODERN, CASUAL, BEACHY, LOFTY, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN, BITCHIN
Santo C. Giorgio, born in Venice Beach, California, has been involved in the field of architecture for the past 14 years. He has been the draftsman and project manager for American architectural designer Gary Tobey since 2003 and currently runs their Hawaii office [Design Concepts Hawaii] on the North shore in Kilauea.
Hayley K. Giorgio [Ham Young], born in Ha’ena, Kaua’i, has worked in the field of interior design since 2007 and is the interior designer at Design Concepts Hawaii. She has studied at the University of Hawaii at Manoa and Cal-State Fullerton.
"We love to have fun together and thrive off of the beauty Kauai feeds us. When we’re not in the field we’re either in the water or outside enjoying life."
Santo & Hayley Giorgio purchased this house in 2012
We love Poipu. Being in a local-family neighborhood, for us, has more heart and sincerity. You have the opportunity to really feel at home in a new place. And having been originally raised on the north shore, Kipuka Street has been a 'Hideaway' for us ;)
We enjoy the ocean, riding our bikes, eating really good food and relaxing... 10 of our favorite restaurants and majority of Poipu's beaches are within 2 miles from our house! Our enthusiasm might sound corny but we love it!
In our home we enjoy the modern design and the comfortable climate Poipu has to offer. Everything is within walking or biking distance and typically when the rest of the island is raining we're still in that sunny bubble. This home is perfect for family gatherings, a romantic couples getaway, and adult groups. During the day, the electricity we consume is being generated by the sun ;)
AND, all our hot water is made by that same solar energy too! Our intention is to be conscious and as involved as we can in using alternative forms of energy in order to preserve our environment and the Earth we are so grateful to be a part of.
The Poipu Hideaway has taken the step to making a difference.
The location to Poipu beach and many restaurants made this a great home to rent. The house was beautiful with many wonderful amenities. I highly recommend this rental!
Very spacious with an island feel, some neighbor noise, but Sara told us she would take care of if it was a problem.
We had a fantastic time here. Sara, the property manager, was very friendly and was always available if I had any questions. The house was more than enough space for our family- 7 adults and a toddler. Baby gate and pack and play were provided upon request. It is a 5-10 minute walk to Poipu beach and a short drive to lots of shops. On our last day we got a lot of rain, so the pool table was perfect for that downtime. All in all- we absolutely loved the house!
Great home for a family gathering. We enjoyed our stay on the Island there and would definitely consider renting this home again.
Poipu Hideaway offers a stunning, well-equipped and comfortable vacation rental for a family vacation. The layout offers flexibility and privacy, the decor is beautifully appointed and it is a very quick walk to a child friendly beach, restaurants and shops. It was the perfect spot for our first visit to Kauai, and hopefully not the last!!
This property was exactly as depicted and reviewed by others. It also has the best equipped kitchen of any vacation rental home we have ever experienced - so if you plan to cook - you will not be disappointed. This home is close to Poipu beach, shopping, golf and not too far from some good hiking.
Attractions near property:
National Botanical Gardens (Allerton + McBride Gardens near Spouting Horn)
Ancient Hawaiian Village Restoration
Sunbathing & watersports .6 mile from house
Contact owner for details on activities of interest.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Dec 2017 - 31 Jan 2018
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Property Damage Protection||£45.96|
|cleaning||£272.65 + Tax|
Contact property manager for special last-minute rates and details. Rates and check in times are subject to change at any time. Reservations for 4 people or less please inquire about special rate for upper level only. Larger groups subject to rate/fee increase. We do not host wedding, bachelor or bachelorette groups.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.