Experience the beauty of the Delaware River by staying at this bright and open Point Pleasant country house! Recently renovated, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home boasts stunning views, direct river access, sleeping arrangements for 6, and a 1,100 square foot deck. This property is the perfect accommodation for a riverfront getaway with close friends or family!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed
This stunning house features an open floor plan, letting the dazzling sun shine in from all sides while you spend time in the spacious grand room, which includes the kitchen, living, and dining rooms. With 3 bedrooms, including a master suite that has its own deck, and 2.5 bathrooms, this property is sure to please.
When you're done spending the day on the river, you'll love coming home to whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped updated kitchen, complete with new appliances and beautiful hardwood floors. Savor your homemade meal with your friends and family at the dining room table, or take your plates outside to the expansive 1,100 square foot deck, where you can take in the breathtaking views of the Delaware River and the forested cliffs of the New Jersey shoreline. If you'd prefer, you can also prepare dinner outdoors by making use of the gas grill.
This spectacular property will truly allow you to experience the natural beauty of Bucks County and the Delaware River. Located just 200 feet from the riverbank, the home provides direct access to nearly every water activity you could dream of, from fishing and tubing to kayaking and swimming. Plus, with canoe and kayak rentals available a short 3-minute walk from the home, you'll never miss out on any of the fun. Additionally, the community pool is just a few blocks away and accessible for a fee, offering even more outdoor activity.
If you're looking to get out and explore the area further, this home is ideally situated within easy reach of multiple day trips. New Hope is only a 20-minute drive away and features the charming Bucks County Playhouse. If you prefer a day of excitement amidst the hustle and bustle of city life, NYC is a 90-minute drive from the home. No matter how you choose to spend time during your stay, this Point Pleasant vacation rental home is sure to provide you with a memorable getaway.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances, gas grill, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, fireplace, multiple flat screen TVs with cable, and much more!
- Fantastic outdoor area with 1,100 square feet of deck space and direct river frontage and ideally located for fishing, swimming, tubing or kayaking and canoeing!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Newark Liberty International Airport - 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, (~65 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property might not be suitable for the mobility-impaired, as all bedrooms are located on the second floor and only accessible via a flight of stairs
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional taxes and fees may apply