|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Come let the Tides take you away! We invite you to relax in our 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Gulf-view condo in the Tops'l Resort. Our third floor unit is handicap accessible and has everything you need to enjoy a Destin vacation.
Stunning Gulf waters, bleach white sands, top rate tennis courts and golf courses, and renowned boutique and outlet shopping are all at the tips of your fingers.
While enjoying your stay in our unit you also have access two tennis courts, a basketball court, two shuffleboard courts, a putting green, putt-putt course, on location hiking trail, a pool restricted to Tides guests, a second, shared pool, shared hot tub, and access to the pool-side Grille restaurant and Tiki Hut (credit cards only). You are also welcome to rent Beach umbrellas and chairs during your stay (credit cards only).
**You must be at least 25 years of age to rent this unit. This individual must reside in the unit for the duration of the reservation.** Minimum nightly stay varies and will be confirmed upon inquiry.**SUNDAY check out preferred**
Keywords: High-rise condo, Destin, Tops'l, handicap
I'll try to be brief here...
1. This condo is beautiful. I was sad about the lack of a view at first, but then I appreciated the quiet privacy her patio offers rather than the noise from overlooking the pools.
2. The bathrooms are nice and spacious. The guest shower can get water on the floor but not a lot... just be mindful and close the curtains. The master bathroom is the showstopper with that gorgeous jacuzzi tub.
3. The decor is perfect. The beds are very comfortable and I love the furniture in each room.
4. We only needed to bring the essentials. Everything else was there.
5. Kelly is very sweet and responds to emails really fast. We would love to rent this condo again.
Second Bathroom is a dangerous hazard as the water drains from the shower right out into the bathroom floor. My daughter almost killed herself.
Me, my daughter and 2 of her friends stayed in the condo for Spring Break. The unit was clean and more than enough room for us. The balcony was great for morning coffee while they slept in. The shopping and restaurants that were near by were a big plus also. We will definitely be back.
My Family and I really enjoyed our stay. The condo was nice and cozy. The partial view of the beach was very nice and there was a lot to do in the area and my kids really enjoyed the beach. I would recommend to others and have done so already.
After a few mishaps with other vacation rentals this was the best experience ever. The people are super nice. The pools are great & the walk to the beach is also. I only wish we had more time. Beds are super comfy!!!
The unit is very handicap accessible which was most helpful. I would recommend the unit.
There was a musky odor in the bedroom with twin beds that we spoke to maintenance about. He thought it may be coming from the air and heating unit which is adjacent to the bedroom.
|Property Damage Protection||£47|